Greeting

Seito

You use correct grammer. Have a cookie.

2ebyhw4.gif

Use the cookie well. Very few members (except me and my co-villians) have cookies. So don't give it to anyone.

Welcome to YCM. Read the rules or you fail, you'll be bored of cardmaking before you know it, and the Mods are... let's stay off that topic for now.

Me and a few other members stole all the cookies from the world, and we are holding them in our evil hideout.

We have stopped the meme of cookies from growing any further. People result in using brownies or another form of dessert to please people.

We don't want to take over anything, we are just obsessed with cookies. ^_^

Oh ok I understand now. I thought you had a evil and demonic corperation planning on taking over the world cause I love taking over the world and random stuff. As for the cookie I'm going to put it in my secret cookies and brownies compartment.

And I shall steal it from your secret Cookies and Brownies compartment' date=' he may not be evil but I am. >=)

[/quote']

You are evil. I have 999,931 of the 1 million cookies in the world. I could give you like 10 of 'em.

Forget cookies' date=' I steal Pokemon o_0

Welcome to YCM and enjoy yourself ^_^

And don't steal my cookies or I'll tell my Persian to sic you 0_0

[/quote']

Spartan... I only gave you 5 cookies. It's not a WHOLE lot. And my Darkrai would Focus Blast your Persian to hell.

[align=center]Hi my name is daniel, if want want to know anything about me, visit my blog: www.imagine-daniel.blogspot.com

I like to make my own cards but i don't really like to play the game. I like to make cards that work very good together, but i have just started so I am not very good. I will try to get better and if someone could help on this website, it would be very appreciated![/align]

~Daniel~

~Daniel~

plus I really do not care if this is not my thread.. i feel as if I should be able to express myself to others as weel.... plus I do not know how to make my own thread lol

Welcome to YCM. Read the rules or you fail' date=' you'll be bored of cardmaking before you know it, [b']and the Mods are... let's stay off that topic for now[/b].

what? I'm being completely serious here.

Welcome to YCM, you seem to be a quality member here, obey the rules and help out when you can. I'm Hunter and you can PM me for help. ^_^

Archived