Dragons Rage Cards

Metallica101

All the effects seem identical!

The pics are so overused it isn't funny (and they're pretty poor)

Don't make elemental dragons

Don't make Divine Monsters (Effect or otherwise)

One of the cards has an illegal value for ATK (> 5000)

Five-Headed Dragon already exists (and is a DARK monster with a better effect)

Try again. 0/10

to max: how is 5000 ATK illegal?

It's not' date=' it's the Assault Mode that has 5450 ATK that's illegal.

to max darkness i already know 5-headed dragon is a real card and i didn't want it to have the same effect

Why not? It's a really good effect. You've made it worse!

hey max darkness make sure you look at the new the card that im posting

and max darkness if it's illegal for a monster to have more than 5000 ATK and DEF how come my dragon master knight card has 5000Atk and 5000DEF and its effect says this card gaines 500 Atk for every dragon on your side of the field and how come if you're in an 8000 LP duel you can use the continuous trap card Wall of Revealing light to make it so your opponent can't attack unless it has a monster who's ATK is over 7000 ATK to even be able to attack Ps: those are both real cards and neither of them are restricted or limited from tournaments I think i've won this Argument Jerk.

and max darkness if it's illegal for a monster to have more than 5000 ATK and DEF how come my dragon master knight card has 5000Atk and 5000DEF and its effect says this card gaines 500 Atk for every dragon on your side of the field and how come if you're in an 8000 LP duel you can use the continuous trap card Wall of Revealing light to make it so your opponent can't attack unless it has a monster who's ATK is over 7000 ATK to even be able to attack Ps: those are both real cards and neither of them are restricted or limited from tournaments I think i've won this Argument Jerk.

Because it's illegal to have more than 5000 ATK/DEF printed. Your card has more than 5000 printed on the card (5450). Also, Dragon Master Knight is rather harder to summon than Five-Headed Dragon. Five-Headed Dragon's requirement is five dragons (could be five Lv.2s or Lv.3s). Dragon Master Knight requires Blue-Eyes Ultimate (a fusion monster) and Black Luster Soldier (a ritual monster) which then need to be fused again.

Also, your version of the effect for Five-Headed Dragon is stupidly overpowered. Dragon Master Knight balances its power gains by only having four boosts as it only includes monsters from your side of the field, excluding itself. Your effect for Five-Headed Dragon is overpowered because you could have up to nine dragons on the field and at least five in the Graveyard, giving you an ATK of 12000. Mildly ridiculous? Therefore, your card is not realistic (ie it doesn't go in this thread) and thus is not legal.

And yes, you could use "Wall of Revealing Light" to block your opponent's attacks. But if you pay 7000 LP, not even Dragon Master Knight can attack with Equip Spell Cards. If you stop monsters with 7000 ATK or less from attacking, only two monsters can attack: Slifer (with "Infinite Cards" in play) or The Winged Dragon of Ra (tribute summoned with very high ATK monsters). Also, if you've payed 7000 of your 8000 LP, and your opponent uses "Mystical Space Typhoon", you're royally screwed, so it's not a good strategy.

Don't remake existing cards if you're not going to make them realistic, otherwise you'll get yourself into this sort of situation...fighting a battle you can't win.

so lets say you summon dragon master knight and you're losing the duel what do you do you use a card called megamorph which doubles dragon mater knights atk or your your opponent has either dragon master knight or five-headed Dragon pr any other card with more than 4000 ATk and you still have Dragon master knight out you use a card called riryoku you take half the ATK pf their monster and add it to yours so if it's dragon master knight with any card that has more than 4000 Atk you can get over 7000 Atk

so lets say you summon dragon master knight and you're losing the duel what do you do you use a card called megamorph which doubles dragon mater knights atk or your your opponent has either dragon master knight or five-headed Dragon pr any other card with more than 4000 ATk and you still have Dragon master knight out you use a card called riryoku you take half the ATK pf their monster and add it to yours so if it's dragon master knight with any card that has more than 4000 Atk you can get over 7000 Atk

You can get more than 5000 ATK during a duel, you just can't have it printed on the card. That's what I'm disagreeing with.

Also, I'm saying that your version for Five-Headed Dragon, with its DIVINE Attribute is overpowered, not realistic and also worse than the original.

That's what I'm disagreeing with, not with whether you're able to have more than 5000 ATK/DEF during a duel; but with the fact that you have made a card with too high ATK and a remake that has an effect that's not realistic.

Plus, the strategy outlined above would go to pot if your opponent summoned a "Spell Canceller" at any point.

Archived