Yu-Gi-Oh! ZG (Started)

JesseTheCowboy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmph, guess there are just too interested in the duel...", Saizen thought in his head:

"Well I can't plain them since the duel seems to be very tight, there looks to be friends of this "Valon" guy and if I heard right from there talk, they're too one of the chosen ones so perhaps I should use this chance to get my hands on the legendary Zodiac Warriors", and he started walking towards Saskuto and the others.

"What? You're one of us?", Saizen asked in suprised tone.

"Well isn't this a happy gathering! So many Zodiacs in one place!", he shouted with a laugh.

"You better win this, 'sister', or the precious Zodiac Warrior card of that opponent of yours will be mine to claim!"

OoC: Whoopsy, I always forget that, you should use her name more often so I could remember it(not like you use it even a bit too much(I don't think there is need for the "Name: plaaplaaplaa" thing)) xD

"That guy looks like worth of time", he said to himself and began to walk towards one of the boys in the After giving his "supporting words" to Mina, Saizen took another look at the group of friends that were with Valon. He was distracted by the duel but now he started to look more carefully at those few people.

group.

"Hey, you! You better be ready for a tight match like what your pal there is dueling and Duel me!", he shouted at Matt.

Archived