Alien World Walker

SwineRider

[align=center]

Hi, here's my newest idea ... don't know where I got this idea...

118381.jpg

Lore: You can only Special Summon this card by sending 1 or more monsters with A-Counters on them from either side of the field to the Graveyard. The original ATK of this card is equal to 800 x the number of cards used to Special Summon it. Additionally, inflict 800 points of direct damage to your opponent x the number of A-Counters on the cards used to Special Summon this card.

[/align]

might need another effect' date=' effect now is good, but with the number of monsters to get it out, it's a littled UPed

8/10

[/quote']

Yeah, you might want to increase the ATK boost or make it so you can only tribute monsters on your opponent's side of the field (think "Lava Golem")

But still, 8.5/10 for the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

OCG Fix:

You can only Special Summon this card by sending 1 or more monsters with "A-Counters" on them from either side of the field to the Graveyard. The original ATK of this card is equal to 800 x the number of cards used to Special Summon it. Additionally, inflict 800 points of Direct Damage to your opponent x the number of "A-Counters" on the cards used to Special Summon this card.

Name - 8/10.

Pic - 10/10.

Effect - 9/10.

OCG - 9/10.

Idea - 10/10.

Total - 46/50.

I recommend making more of these cards, it's really quite fascinating.

Archived