Game Changing Cards

Ryu Senshi

Here are my second bunch of cards. I was thinkng of making a set of them. They let you change the effects of other cards when you play them. If you see any errors just tell me and I will do my best to fix them.

23vai2q.jpg

When you activate an Equip Spell Card choose and activate one of the following effects:

-The effect of that Spell Card becomes "Increase the Level of the equipped monster by 1."

-The effect of that Spell Card becomes "Decrease the Level of the equipped monster by 1."

You may choose not to activate this card while you control another "Ebb" card.

34eal8g.jpg

When you activate a Normal Spell Card choose and activate one of the following effects:

-The effect of that Spell Card becomes "Inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each Insect-Type monster on your field"

-The effect of that Spell Card becomes "Release 2 Insect-Type monsters on your field. Draw 1 card."

You may choose not to activate this card while you control another "Apiarian" card.

original, very much so

but pretty underpowered really, first one isnt terriable

the second one is meh...

being able to inflict up to 1500, in a rare situation of having 5 insects on the field, and you lose a spell card to do it

those conditions will be met less than half the time, so it would be better to simply play a spell that inflicts 800 damage

the tributing 2 to draw 1 card is very useless

8/10 overall because of concept, but it needs a ton of work

Archived