Six Samurai Toolbox/Recycle-fest Deck. ~Urgent Assistance Required!~

READ THIS FIRST. DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, OR I WILL BE VERY ANNOYED. Thank You.

READ THIS FIRST. DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, OR I WILL

Hello all. A long time ago, I had a Six Samurai deck. Yes, it was a rather prosperous deck which won me many a duel, however, I scrapped it after realising that I wouldn't get anywhere without Shiens and Enishis. After recently obtaining 1 Shien and 2 Enishis, I thought, "Hey, why don't I remake my Six Samurai deck once again?". With that, I decided to go back to the very first version of my samurais: Samurai Toolbox. Now, the deck is currently at 46 cards, which is unacceptable. This is because I just meshed together a list of potential cards for the deck and posted it here for the sole purpose of someone helping me sort them. I want it at 40 cards, and as such, I will be requiring your help.

Now, this is planned using only cards I know I have in my posession. I'm not someone who goes up against DaD, LS, and Blackwings. The decks I usually go up against are Fun Frogs, Monarchs, Gladiator Beasts, Evil Heroes, amongst other things, and I usually play with my friends. I have yet to play at my local, but they aren't all that competitive either.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

3 x Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

2 x Enishi, Shiens Chancellor

1 x Great Shogun Shien

1 x Hand of the Six Samurai

3 x The Six Samurai - Zanji

2 x The Six Samurai - Yaichi

2 x The Six Samurai - Irou

1 x The Six Samurai - Kamon

1 x Spirit of the Six Samurai

3 x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

2 x Krebons

1 x Card Trooper

1 x Morphing Jar

x 23. =/

3 x Six Samurai United!

1 x Reinforcement of the Army

3 x The Warrior Returning Alive

1 x Card Destruction

2 x Foolish Burial

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Heavy Storm

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Monster Reincarnation

1 x Emergency Teleport

2 x Dark Bribe

1 x Mirror Force

2 x Double Edged Sword Technique

1 x Return of the Six Samurai

2 x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Total: 46 (If I counted correctly).

NOTE: Blackwing Gale the Whirlwind is in there because, simply put, I like him. I also love the concept of Blackwings, but I abandoned that deck idea because it's overused, but I still wanted to use the tuner in my Samurai Deck so I can still use their Synchros etc, and because this particular tuner is basically a Shrink on legs.

Other cards like Monster Reincarnation aid in recycling cards sent to the Graveyard via Card Trooper, Foolish Burial etc, for use again and again.

I do not wish to be flamed. I just wish for someone to give me a hand on what to take out. Also, I don't have Solemns - DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM. Nor do I have any Cunnings.

Meh I know crap about The Six Hams xP

But, yeh Im hoping X-Saber Wayne will get released here..

Then I can plan on making my Warriors Return Swarm

Which focuses on swarming an then re-adding cards from Graveyard back to hand

making me ready for a re-swarm incase of stupid mirror force abusers LOL

Would be nice to duel em against ur Six Hams

On a more serious note on this deck, consider running unity of family.

But ofcourse you'd have to keep ur deck at Warriors only shame eh?

An it's a Japanese card so getting ur hands on it would be eh..

Here's the effect:

If all of the monsters in your Graveyard are of only 1 Type, all face-up monsters you control of that Type gain 800 ATK.

Can't you read? Ugh.

I said I required help with cutting it down to 40, like all my other decks. Not 'State The Obvious' or 'Tell Me What I Said In My First Post.'

In short: I Know. I'm not some stupid newbie who doesn't know about Yugioh. I'm a rather competitive player who has played for many years and, as such, I have many decks - each individually designed to have no more than 40 cards. Do not take me for a fool - I just want to know what the hell I should be taking out for Samurai Toolbox, as my knowledge is rather rusty.

Cut it down to 40. Most of the time' date=' you never go above 40, 41 is barely acceptable.

[/quote']

Stupidty just committed a faceplant...

If you read his post, it clearly states he needs help making it 40!

Moron please .-.

Exactly my point. Looks like the Deck Fix forum is brimming with even more morons than the Pop Culture forum, which I myself thought was bad.

Can't you read? Ugh.

I said I required help with cutting it down to 40' date=' like all my other decks. Not 'State The Obvious' or 'Tell Me What I Said In My First Post.'

[/quote']

Normally, you don't put chunks of text there as very few people will actually read it unless you specify that it explains the strategy.

Just remove E-Tele and Gale. This brings you to 42.

Gale cannot be special summoned by its own effect here and is therefore rather useless.

Archived