Kingdom01 vs Voltaic!! Please Vote Now !!!

kingdom01

You must make a Warrior-Type monster

Rules:

- All YCM rules apply here

- No spamming, no flamming

- The challenger must be a 3 Stars or more member

- The winner is the who gets 7 votes first or the most votes in 3 days

- The winner gets 3+rep's from the loser

My Card:

177708p.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Call of The Gods". When this card is successfully Special Summoned, destroy all monsters on the field. This card cannot attack for 1 turn. You can remove 2 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard from play to randomly destroy 1 card in your opponent's hand, if the destroyed card was a Trap or a Spell Card, destroy all Trap or Spell Cards in both players' Decks according to the type of the destroyed card. If this card doesn't attack during a turn, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the combined Level of all monsters in his/her hand x 200.

Voltaic's

259609h.jpg

Effect: Any card destroyed by this card is removed from play. You can Tribute 1 monster on your field to increase this monster's Level by the tributed monster's Level until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can destroy 2 monsters with less than half the Level of this card.

Any card destroyed by this card is removed from play. You can Tribute 1 monster on your field to increase this monster's Level by the tributed monster's Level until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can destroy 2 monsters with less than half the Level of this card.

is the effect.

do u want me to post the card Call of The Gods and see how hard it is to summon this card? and also, the spell and trap cards will be removed from each ones deck

here its effect

This card can only be activated if it is activated as a Chain Link 4 in a or when 4 or more Warrior-Type monsters are removed from your the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect. When this card is activated, Special Summon 1 " War Godess, Linda " from your hand or Deck. While you control " War Godess, Linda " face-up on your field, each time a card's effect is activated, put 1 " God Counter " on this card (max 3). You can remove 3 " God Counter "s from this card to select 1 Monster Card, 1 Trap Card and 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Deck and remove them from play.

this is how i can sumon my card

any way, voters it's ur call not mine, i was just trying to explain that the cards considering the hard way to summon it is not overpowered

that doesn't mean i don't like ur card voltaic, i find really original

Archived