The Elemental Canines.

Sid.

I was gonna use these for a contest, but the match got cancelled and im not gonna use them again.

Anyways, i made 7 Beast-type monsters which are all Wolves.

They have Nordic Names.

Cred too all these images goes too yuumei.

[spoiler=Thor, Thunder Canine]

203277.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

You can tribute this card to destroy 1 monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, discard 1 card and draw 1 card. Reveal the drawn card to your opponent. If the card is a Beast-Type monster, Special Summon this card.

[spoiler=Eir, Frost Canine]

203277.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When a Beast-type monster is tributed for its own effect, you can tribute this card instead. After 2 of your turns, Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect, reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0.

[spoiler=Odin, Forest Canine]

203277e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can tribute this card and 1 other Beast-Type monster to Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Var, Time Canine]

203277q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can tribute 1 Beast-Type monster other than this card to have your opponent skip their next Draw Phase. If this effect is used, then you draw one card. If the card is not a beast, discard your entire hand. If it is a beast, add the card to your hand. When this effect is used, skip your next draw phase.

[spoiler=Irpa, Spacial Canine]

203277y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control 2 or more Beast-Type monsters. You can remove this face-up card from play to Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower Beast-Type monster other than "Irpa, Spacial Canine" from your Deck. During a turn that this card is removed from play, Special Summon this card during the End Phase.

[spoiler=Bil, Wind Canine]

203277.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card to return up to 2 cards on the field to to their respective owner's hand(s) and draw 1 card. If the drawn card is not a Beast-Type monster, your opponent can Normal Summon up to twice during their next turn.

[spoiler=Tyr, Fire Canine]

203277e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. Inflict damage to both players equal to half the combined ATK of Beast-Type monsters sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

CnC. Comments. Ratings. Whatever.

8/10

Any reasons?

10/10!

AMAZING' date=' simply amazing!

I cannot find OCG errors, the pics are great, and I'd play a deck with that archetype. Please continue it.

(note: you posted Tyr twice)

[/quote']

Edited.

Archived