The Original YCMember Trading Cards!! - Open For Business

Guest Tiger

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiger

I'll get the orders done as soon as I can.

Remember, starting Saturday I'm leaving for a two week trip and I won't be able to get any orders done.

Guest Tiger

I only did small orders. All other orders will have to wait until I get back on August 1st.

Sorry guys. =(

ANY ORDERS AFTER THIS POST UNTIL AUGUST 1 WILL BE IGNORED. IF YOU SEND ME POINTS FOR AN ORDER AFTER THIS POST UNTIL AUGUST 1 I WILL KEEP ALL YOUR POINTS. >=)

could you make a Tenkage Card, If so I will pay you a rep and 4 points. The Card will have to be a spell involving Normal Monsters and/or Level 2 and under monsters. Either way works. Called Tenkage's Wrath. I will leave the pic up to you, oh and try to add, newer guys to the mix. PM me the Card and PM me if you accept the job then I will pay you

could you make a Tenkage Card' date=' If so I will pay you a rep and 4 points. The Card will have to be a spell involving Normal Monsters and/or Level 2 and under monsters. Either way works. Called Tenkage's Wrath. I will leave the pic up to you, oh and try to add, newer guys to the mix. PM me the Card and PM me if you accept the job then I will pay you

[/quote']

What are you on about post this in another Thread.

Archived