March of the Warmechs

EliteKill

Here are 3 new cards I made. The last one is written because I couldn't find a good pic...

296449b.jpg

296449.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Warmech Upgrade". During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, place Annihilator Counters on this card for each 500 points of difference. After this card attacks, you can remove up to 3 Annihilator Counters from this card. Destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of Counters removed by this card's effect.

Warmech Upgrade

Spell Card

Quick Play

"This card can only be activated when "Devestator Warmech" is destroyed by its own effect. Pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Battlefield Annihilator Warmech" from your hand or Deck."

Bump.... Can I get a comment?

Aiku: It taste like the Core monsters... awkward.

OCG: Few errors here and there, but nothing to big to complain about.

Summone = Summoned

place Annihilator Counters on this card for each 500 points of difference. = (Don't know, why, but I think you need to find a better way to describ it.)

Effect: The effect of the first card is really familiar to the effect of the "Core" Machine-type monster with the counters, did you copy it? The second is kinda too strong. Because of the amount of ATK it has and the effect of remving his own counters to destroy monsters, that's a bit too much strong. The last one... I can't say anything, it's a Spell card. Nothing to unique int it.

Image and Name: Goes well for the 2 first are okay, but the last one... it's too shy to see it.

Overall: 6.9/10

Aiku: It taste like the Core monsters... awkward.

OCG: Few errors here and there' date=' but nothing to big to complain about.

Summone = Summoned

place Annihilator Counters on this card for each 500 points of difference. = (Don't know, why, but I think you need to find a better way to describ it.)

Effect: The effect of the first card is really familiar to the effect of the "Core" Machine-type monster with the counters, did you copy it? The second is kinda too strong. Because of the amount of ATK it has and the effect of remving his own counters to destroy monsters, that's a bit too much strong. The last one... I can't say anything, it's a Spell card. Nothing to unique int it.

Image and Name: Goes well for the 2 first are okay, but the last one... it's too shy to see it.

Overall: 6.9/10 [/quote']

Phanax is correct.

But I give you O. This I found interesting.

Archived