X-Chaos (Cross-Chaos) [New Effect-idea]

Nevermore

Hey people..

Maybe I should have written in english instead of german? xD So this is my first work. Its not a Set, its a Deck or Theme-Deck.Found your website a few eeks ago and since then I had a lot of ideas for new card-effects or rules, so I decided to create a few of them here and have fun playin around with my friends, but I think the deck needs some balancing so. Cant imagine how strong the monstereffects are.

These will explain there selves by reading them. Its a strange, chaotic deck, with many options, synergy and flexibility, but its also very fast kicked by some cards like opression or decree.

Please Check the Cards texts for mistakes and the balancing and give comments.

Pics are nothin special. I've got some sorta strory in my mind for the cards and so I took some old beloved monsters and turned them into Chaos-Creatures ;)

So, now here are the cards. You will find no Trap-Cards, cause the monsters will take this part, but go and see for yourself =)

Monster:

(They will be about 80% of the deck, you'll see why)

302273.jpg

302273.jpg

302273p.jpg

302273o.jpg

302273.jpg

302273r.jpg

302273.jpg

302273y.jpg

302273.jpg

302273.jpg

302273.jpg

Zauber:

Really heavy Fiedl-Card, cause the deck would totally collapse without it. (OP?)

302273o.jpg

302273.jpg

302273.jpg

Synchros:

(We got 2 Tuner: Gale and Penguin)

302273c.jpg

302273.jpg

302273f.jpg

302273z.jpg

Soooo...

Narf! So this is my first Deck, and also are my first Cards here. I know they are not realistic atm because of the edition branding and so on, but I would love to hear what u all think about the balancing and the idea.

Yours,

Never

Yes, thats the idea of the deck. U HAVE TO play the field card. Okay - u also can summon a few monsters by Lumina, but the main idea is the field. But u will play 3 of them and in addition 3 Fisher, to bring them to your Hand. Rat generates speed while protecting you from direct attacks.

The question is: Is it too strong if the field is active? Because at that moment, I'm able to Special-Summon a monster everytime I play a trap-card.

I think ill print it today and test it against my blackwing and lightsworn-decks ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived