[DQ8] .. meet the "Bottomless" Archtype .. [DQ8]

.Gideon.

Well I had this idea long time ago,

"Bottomless" monsters are monsters that can be set face-down in the spell & trap card zone, and when they get destroyed they are placed face-up on the opponent's Spell & Trap zone and gains its effect.

I'll leave you with those 2 cards,

[align=center]190835p.jpg

[spoiler= lore] You can Set this card face-down in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Trap Card. If this face-down card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, place it face-up in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is a Continuous Trap Card, when the controller of this card Normal Summons or Special Summons a monster, that monster cannot declare an attack this turn and its ATK is decreased by 1000. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is a Continuous Trap Card, Special Summon it to the owner's side of the field. If this card is Special Summoned this way, you can pay 800 Life Points to place it face-up in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card as a Continuous Trap Card.

190835wud.jpg

[spoiler= lore]You can Set this card face-down in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Trap Card. If this face-down card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, place it face-up in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is a Continuous Trap Card, inflict 800 damage to the controller of this card each time they Summon a monster. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is a Continuous Trap Card, Special Summon it to the owner's side of the field. This card can attack your opponent directly.

[/align]

Maybe a new subtype ?

I want your opinions

comment + rate plz. ^^

lava swimmer seems balanced...hellion seems op to me though...get rid of the last effect and give it a defense stat between 1500-2200 so that when your opponent gets stuck with it you cant just pown them...ocg needs some work...but the concept is great! IMO the archetype could have been named better...but overall i give this a 8/10...9/10 if you fix the ocg and hellion's effect...

Archived