Hows this for a card for the Tainted Wisdom set

Wisdom King Darkor [DARK]

[Wisdom/Effect] Sacrifice 5 Wisdom Pawns and 2 Wisdom Bishops to Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned add 2000 ATK and 1500 DEF. If this card is on the field with Wisdom Overlord then your opponent has to sacrifice half their deck.

Level 12

if theres anything i need to add or any critical replies i would value them. Please dont put me down too much

Wisdom King Darkor [DARK]

[Wisdom/Effect] Sacrifice 5 Wisdom Pawns and 2 Wisdom Bishops to Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned add 2000 ATK and 1500 DEF. If this card is on the field with Wisdom Overlord then your opponent has to sacrifice half their deck.

Level 12

if theres anything i need to add or any critical replies i would value them. Please dont put me down too much

Erm' date=' here's some things that are fairly critical . . .

First, what's its Original ATK and DEF? Knowing that would make it easier to weigh in on an effect that increases ATK and DEF (btw, that effect should be written 'If this card was Special Summoned, [i']it gains[/i] 2000 ATK and 1500 DEF.').

Second, that's a total of 7 tributed cards (5 Pawns and 2 Bishops). Unless some of them are Spell or Trap cards (that REMAIN in the Spell/Trap zones), or unless your cards have a card(s) among them that allow you to have monsters IN your Spell/Trap Zones, what you've made is pretty much impossible to summon by its own effect.

Third, 'half their deck'? Oi vey. Please tell me that effect fires off but ONCE during their stay on the field? If not, you ought to say in the effect when it fires so that we're all aware of it.

Fourth . . . '[Wisdom/Effect]'? I went up to check what Type it was so I could see if anything was wrong, and that little danger-sense of mine was right . . . PLEASE refrain from using types that don't already exist -- Subtypes are OK (when used A) in moderation and B) tastefully -- wherein they actually contribute to the definition of the cards themselves), but the actual TYPE? There IS a card named 'Tainted Wisdom', and it's from Metal Raiders. Try to go by its example in typing, if that's the sort of creature you're thinking of.

Other than all THAT . . . it's a nice attempt, keep trying and you may just produce some golden cards.

2.then you would put at least 5 pawns and 2 bishops then

that didnt answer the second one,

arent you only allowed a max. of 3 of each card..

you will need atleast two monsters that can treat themself as another card to get him out..

Archived