Yu-Gi-Oh GX :A New Year {Started--Accepting via PM}

EckoGecko(tm)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fay Drew his cards. "Hehe, I summon forth Doom Lord-Death Striker in defense mode and activate Doom Summon! By paying 800 life points i can special summon out Doom Lord- Guillotine of Demise! Now I activate Guilotine's ability. I draw 5 cards and send all of my monster to the grave." Fay smiled and discarded 6 cards. "Now for every monster in my graveyard Guilotine gains 400 ATK! Whats 4x6? Your Demise!" Guillotine of Demise = ATK: 3400

"Now I activate Death Strikers ability which allows me to let Demise attack you Dirctly!"

LP

Me: 4000

You: 600

Hand

Field

2 monster

Fay Drew his cards. "Hehe' date=' I summon forth Doom Lord-Death Striker in defense mode and activate Doom Summon! By paying 800 life points i can special summon out Doom Lord- Guillotine of Demise! Now I activate Guilotine's ability. I draw 5 cards and send all of my monster to the grave." Fay smiled and discarded 6 cards. "Now for every monster in my graveyard Guilotine gains 400 ATK! Whats 4x6? Your Demise!" Guillotine of Demise = ATK: 3400

"Now I activate Death Strikers ability which allows me to let Demise attack you Dirctly!"

LP

Me: 3200

You: 600

Hand

Field

2 monster

OoC:Can i see Cards

"Good move I use my Lighting Vortex to destroy your monster's.Next ill summon my SFD(Solar Flare Dragon) in Attack position.I will equip it with my Axe of Despair and Black Pendant. He now has 3000 ATK. Attack SFD,

I end you lose 500 LP thanks to his effect. And that's Game buddy."

Hand:2

LP:600

You:-800

Archived