First Cards in a New Set, More to come

I am not exactly the best at finding pictures, so most of my cards will probably be in this section. This card is going to be the first in my new set called "Heavens of Justice." Hope you like it.

123648fjf.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card may only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Teacher of Zeredias." This card's type is also treated as "Warrior." Once per turn, you can Tribute one Monster on your side of the field for this card to have this Monster gain Attack points equal to the Tributed Monster's attack points, and attack your opponent directly. If so, reduce the battle damage in half. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon one "Apprentice of Zeredias" in Attack mode.

(P.S. - "The Teacher of Zeredias" is a card that makes you pay 2000 life points and allows you to special summon "Zeredias, Lord of the Heavens" from your deck, hand, or graveyard.)

(P.S.S. - "Apprentice of Zeredias" is a card that allows you to pay 2000 life points to destroy up to 2 cards on the field, and for each card destroyed, the owner of those cards gains 1000 life points for each card.)

Archived