Dªrĸ made Cards? | 6 Star Celebration

Dark

[align=center]I'm not really into card making, I was persuaded to do this. 6 stars, 5000 posts, I obviously spend WAY too much time on this Forum. Well, here ya go. =)

[spoiler=DTH-EN001]

Dark Torrent

138560.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters by 400. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT monsters by 200. Once per turn, you can randomly choose one card from your opponent's Deck and place it at the top or bottom of his or her Deck. If 3 or more DARK monsters are sent to the Graveyard at the same time, you can remove from play one Monster Card on your opponents side of the field.

Image From: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-18348.html

[spoiler=DTH-EN002]

Atrum, the Assassin

Atrum means Dark in Latin.

138560.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 DARK monsters on your side of the field when the Field Spell Card "Dark Torrent" is active. For every other DARK card on the field, increase this cards ATK by 200. For every LIGHT card on the field, decrease this cards ATK by 300. Every time this card destroys a monster whose Attribute is not LIGHT, decrease this card's ATK by 500. Once per duel, during your End Phase, you can decrease this monsters ATK by 1000 and increase a DARK monster's ATK on your side of the field by 600.

Image From: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-119163.html

Quick and too the point. Please fix the OCG, I know I made so many errors.

If I have anything else to say, there is always an EDIT button.

Holos done by Dªrĸ.

OCG "fixed" by Dªrĸ.

Images thanks to Papa Wolf.

Cookies from Dªrĸ.

That reminds me...

Take a cookie!

2ebyhw4.gif2ebyhw4.gif2ebyhw4.gif

[/align]

[align=center]Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters by 400. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT monsters by 200. Once per turn, you can randomly select one card from your opponent's Deck and place it on the top or bottom of his or her Deck. If 3 or more DARK monsters are sent to the Graveyard at the same time, you can remove from play one Monster Card your opponent controls.

I'm sure there are more, I just can't find them yet.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 DARK monsters you control while "Dark Torrent" is in play. Increase this card's ATK for every DARK monster on the field (excluding this card). Decrease this card's ATK by 300 for every LIGHT card on the field. Each time this card destroys a monster whose Attribute is not LIGHT, decrease this card's ATK by 500. Once per duel, during your End Phase, you can decrease this monsters ATK by 1000 and increase 1 DARK monster's ATK on your side of the field by 600.

Again, I'm sure there are more, I just can't find them.

I'll tell you what. It's an 2 piece set. The part where it says if you destroy a monster that isn't light, it loses ATK, but it loses 300 ATK for each LIGHT on the field.

The card seems UP IMO.

8.5/10

BTW, congrats on 6 stars ^-^[/align]

I think Torrent is Deadlier than Atrum, especially for players who enjoy raising hell X3 since the effect is available to both players, duels would become absolutely chaotic for Dark users, and nightmarish for player who specialize in Light archtypes, like the Counter Angels and the Lightsworns X3

Archived