card must be a beast beast-warrior or winged-beast

Jugging done by first to reach 6 votes

the vote i did dosen't count

Standings

WereLord-The Protector 1

Crimson Pheonix, The Flame Comander 2

mine

319688d.jpg

When this card is discarded from your hand by a card effect special summon this card to your field. You can discard one card from your hand to have all monster effects negated for 2 turns (except WereLord monsters.) If discarded by an opponent’s card effect all non WereLord monsters can't declare an attack for three of your opponents turns.

Anime-Manga Lovers

160496r.jpg

This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every Spell or Trap Card on your opponents field. When this card destroys 1 of your opponents face-up monsters he/she randomly discards 2 cards from his/her hand. When this card is destroyed by battle you can remove from play 2 Pyro-Type monsters from your graveyard to Special Summon this card back to your field. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect destroy all monsters on your side of the field.

i don't know if i understood what you said, but did you challenged other people, or have you made a contest for your 3 cards??

:D

if it is for your cards, i vote for Crimson Pheonix, and sorry if i'm harsh, but i don't think those WereLord cards are anything good. the pictures and names are awesome, but the effects are not so good.

if you challenged other people than i accept the challenge and i made 1 beast-warrior monster. it isn't good but i kinda think that it is a little bit better than yours..

anyway, here it goes:

130830.jpg

Effect:

You can Normal Summon this card with 1 tribute if you have at least 5 Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast-Type monster in your graveyard.

At the cost of 1000 Life points, you can attack your opponent directly this turn.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived