Kingdom Hearts set. Plz rate & comment!!!!

Läufer

Hey guys, I tried to think of another Pop Culture Cards besides these, but I can't. So just comment to me and I'll try to fix the card:

p1yz4.jpgoamyk3.jpg

11sfew2.jpguxb7s.jpg

34nmngj.jpg2e34wg3.jpg

4lkfth.jpg24c5b3k.jpg

27xgsqe.jpgafhvdl.jpg

k9fivp.jpg2rz7y9e.jpg

Ansem effect: Increase this card's ATK points by 500 for every "Riku" on the field. Pay 1000 LP & activate 1 of the following effects:

*Increase all Fiend-type monsters ATK points by 500

*Special Summon "Maleficent" from your deck

*Special Summon 2 "Heartless Token"(Monster/Normal/ATK/500 DEF/200/Dark Attribute/Fiend-type/1 Star) to the field

dzc5yx.jpg2ahgjye.jpg

1o60sg.jpg2wmp72x.jpg

33ku7ih.jpg2hedm53.jpg

121pybp.jpg30cra5f.jpg

Ok guys, I think that's all. So just rate it & tell me what's wrong so I can fix it.^_^

Dont forget cloud

Who's cloud?

your kidding right? cloud is from FF7. made apearences in the kingdom hearts series along with sephiroth.

nice cards. some of your first card's effects were kinda bland. atk/def bonuses is ok but give them a 2ndary effect making them more uniqe. most pics look great. although some needs croping because of text on them. all in all i'll give you 7.5/10

BTW, plz make a cloud and sephiroth card.

Sadly another bad KH Set =/

5/10

An a solo rate on the sora card

1/10

It's a Vanilla' date=' tired of seeing Vanilla Sora's

An your using a picture of Wisdom Sora...

[/quote']

Oh whatever. You're not helping me any better...

Ansem Riku, Cloud, & Sephiroth added! (Cloud & Sephiroth are the request from fish-eye.)

9zpq1t.jpg2u58gnk.jpg

26264ol.jpg

1 roxas is a DOLL!!!!!

2 sora is in the wisdom form

3 you gave riku and kiri the same basic effects why not sora

4 there r diffrent kinds of heartless and nobodys the nobody pic is a dusk and the heartless is sumthin I've never sean (and i beat 1 2 and chain) and 4 you have to get rid of the text

so .00000000000001/10000

Shut up' date=' blue eyes 96. You're only a new member and you just making my cards look bad. I did my best for this! Why don't you make your own Kingdom Hearts cards and see if it's better than mine,huh?! :evil:

[/quote']

I accepte' your offer.

Posted by Metavosis - Yesterday 06:35 PM

Shut up, blue eyes 96. You're only a new member and you just making my cards look bad. I did my best for this! Why don't you make your own Kingdom Hearts cards and see if it's better than mine,huh?!

no you shut up I'm just trying to help and you made some mistakes and plus I did make some kingdom hearts cards

Archived