The Shop Of 12 Dimensions -Officially Open!-

Synchronized

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so...who's the new pack designer?

my vote was casted im waiting on star

Hey I have been the first ordering and as it seems I haven't got it yet people if you want to make a shop then work on it

thats cyberdudes department ill pm him right away sorry i would do it but youtube is blocked at school for me

Hey guys! Im not your new Pack Designer (Since Star said it would require leaving my shop) However' date=' With Star's permission, Super Slick Evil Shop Of Dreams (My Shop) is now a Side Branch of this shop ^_^ If anyone needs some packs or something, drop on by.

[/quote']make sure u keep a eye on this shop too ppls dumb some times so yeah. welcome to the crew... wait does that mean i have to make another banner... NOOOOOOO lol jk im not

~Wolf~

i didnt notice i had too say here, but yeah same as that other guy. i was asked by cyberdude if i wanted too become part of this shop cause he thought i had potential making the images of famous duelist's holding your own cards, but then Star said it would be better if i became a branch of 12 dimensions so! if you fancy a famous TV duelist holding one of your cards just drop on by!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=14015

i didnt notice i had too say here' date=' but yeah same as that other guy. i was asked by cyberdude if i wanted too become part of this shop cause he thought i had potential making the images of famous duelist's holding your own cards, but then Star said it would be better if i became a branch of 12 dimensions so! if you fancy a famous TV duelist holding one of your cards just drop on by!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=14015

[/quote']

Aw great....Now I dont feel special anymore.

Archived