A Man's Playlist

HORUS

This playlist is NOT for bastards/Christians.

Stabwound - Necrophagist

Bury The Living - Brain Drill

The Ancient Covenant - The Faceless

Disgust For Your Kind - Oceano

No Pity For A Coward - Suicide Silence

The Aftermath - Origin

The Eye Of Horus - Decapitated

I Cum Blood - Cannibal Corpse

Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu (kinda jabroniy 'cause it's metalcore but whatever)

I - Mumakil

This Is Exile - Whitechapel

Bearing The Serpent's Lamb - Job For A Cowboy

Lie To My Face - Carnifex

Send The Death Storm - The Red Chord

Ice Box - From The Shallows

Angels Don't Kill - Children Of Bodom

Suicide Nation - At The Gates

Epidemic - Slayer

Suicide Terrorist - Kreator

Stinkfist - Tool

Keelhauled - AleStorm

Metalcore is for bastards.

I like some metalcore, but I dislike that it's more mainstream than most metal.

And I hate how Atreyu became completely retarded. Their first two albums are awesome, the third was decent, and the latest is the biggest piece of sheet I have ever heard. It is SO BAD.

[quote='HORUS [NWO]' pid='2415927' dateline='1245815051']
Metalcore is for b****es.

I like some metalcore, but I dislike that it's more mainstream than most metal.

And I hate how Atreyu became completely retarded. Their first two albums are awesome, the third was decent, and the latest is the biggest piece of s*** I have ever heard. It is SO BAD.
[/quote]

I know =/

And metalcore is my favorite genre D;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZSHpNHXgEo < ---- Stuff like that though.

Some OSDM would be nice to see on you playlist (although it's very good as is), stuff like Morbid Angel, Deicide, Suffocation, Incantation, Death, ect. Just putting it out there.

Great list HORUS, once again you prove that you have a better musical taste than most of the people on this site.

Death Metal, I'm not really much into plain death metal. I much prefer technical death metal.

I do listen to Cannibal Corpse, Vader, Banishment, Behemoth, and Gorerotted, but they aren't among my favourite bands or in any of my playlists, except for I Cum Blood.

' pid='2415927' dateline='1245815051']

And I hate how Atreyu became completely retarded. Their first two albums are awesome' date=' the third was decent, and the latest is the biggest piece of s*** I have ever heard. It is SO BAD.

[/quote']

Atreyu didn't just become "purposely sheet". They went for a new style that appealed to a different audience; doesn't mean it's sheet.

]

This playlist is NOT for b****es/Christians.

Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I can't listen to metal, dumbass.

Your whole perspective of Christians is totally f***ed up. You think that all Christians listen to weak, praise music, or that they're narrow minded enough not to listen to non-Christian bands. Seriously, quit being a hateful jabroni.

As for the playlist, Atreyu is good. Most of the list is quite nice, actually. Cannibal Corpse sucks, though. Slayer is awesome. ;D

]

This playlist is NOT for b****es/Christians.

Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I can't listen to metal' date=' dumbass. [/b']

Your whole perspective of Christians is totally f***ed up. You think that all Christians listen to weak, praise music, or that they're narrow minded enough not to listen to non-Christian bands. Seriously, quit being a hateful b****.

As for the playlist, Atreyu is good. Most of the list is quite nice, actually. Cannibal Corpse sucks, though. Slayer is awesome. ;D

He obviously knows that.

The lyrics in the songs, may offend Christians, that's why he put it up.

Also, he listens to christian bands, like As I Lay Dying.

;)

' pid='2418083' dateline='1245860288']

Death Metal' date=' I'm not really much into plain death metal. I much prefer technical death metal.

I do listen to Cannibal Corpse, Vader, Banishment, Behemoth, and Gorerotted, but they aren't among my favourite bands or in any of my playlists, except for I Cum Blood.

[/quote']

We all have different music taste (although our isn't too far apart) and I respect that, your taste in music is excellent, hell your knowledge on Tech Death dwarfs mine by far so at least you have that on me ;)

Archived