Request, Prize change(180points+2rep)

red-eyesD.dragon

Okay what I need is some good Eggman sprites and metal Shadow the hedgehog sprites. I need at least 20 different poses for each of them.

So that's 30 points for each sprite sheet and if there really good I'll give an extra 20 points for each sheet

EDIT: I found some Metal Shadow sprites so now I just need Eggman sprites, and the prize is now changed:

Eggman sprite sheet: 90points+1rep

Really good Eggman sprite sheet: 180points+2rep

I asked for metal shadow not metal sonic, I know metal shadow exised because I saw somewhere before, he just didn't have enough poses, I can get all the metal sonic sprites I want cause there's loads of them. Metal Shadow seems to be very rare.

And Caterpie777, the're not eggman sprites, only pics. You do know what sprites are right?

metal shadow was created by a fan' date=' so it is rare

[/quote']

I said he was rare before, and I I changed the first post, I said I found some. And yes he was created by a fan, but after that he was re-created a few more times, and alot of the people who did create him said that any-one can use him if credit is given and I always give credit, I use sprites mostly with my comics but I do make some of my own

Archived