Super Chaos Sonic Posted July 3, 2009 Report Share Posted July 3, 2009 ooc:What did I miss? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: not much, the first gem still hasnt been discoveredAnd guys, we've lost our rat but I think that can be sorted out soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 --so when will the stones start to be discovered? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: well I was hoping to go in Zodiac order (dont worry I've approached someone else for the position of the Rat and we're just sorting a few things out) but I might decide that my char should find the first stone so everyone else knows what to expect when they get theirs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 --coolness!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: well it would be when I can sort out our missing member lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 --sry i had to run out, but if u need i can create another person, i don't mind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: nope, it's all sortedKira's joining us Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 --otay then Andrew: (thinking) wait, what was i doing before this scene? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 "You know what?" said Jade. "I have absolutely no idea." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 Andrew: isn't there something with the plot we should probably do? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ezio Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: well I was hoping to go in Zodiac order OoC: So I'd be last.Sorry for not being active, anyway I could get back involved? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: yeah but I'm thinking of Jade finding hers firstAnyway nothing much's happening, now that you know the main plot, you could just bump into us or something Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ezio Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: Where are you and it's done ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 ((Anyone give me a brief summary of current events?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OOC: hang on I'm PMing you the explainationAnd I think I'm with Andrew in a random corridor Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 --at the current time yes, but i have no idea where it's going XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira Magister Magi Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 ((We spent 39 pages doing that?)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 4, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OOC: well that was the background story which is crucial to the story. So far we've done: -Entrance duels (this was while we were waiting for our final member)-Random stuff for a while (had bit of an issue to sort out)-Chancellor Sheppard calling everyone in to tell them the background story Soon the first gem'll be found, and it's going to be Jade first so you have an idea as to what to do when the gems call out for you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ezio Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OoC: Awesomeness. Creed strolled steadily through the corridors of the main academy, he took a right and round the corner he saw Jade and Andrew, clearly making smalltalk. He walked over, possibly to interreupt, but most probably to actually socialise. "Hey guys" He said, now standing in between the two. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted July 4, 2009 Report Share Posted July 4, 2009 OOC:I was incapacitated all day, Sun burn nearly killed me.Gomene. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Jade turned to Creed. "Hey." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ezio Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 "What's going on then guys?" He asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted July 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 "We're discussing the stones. Everyone's been talking about it. It feels wierd knowing we're the chosen ones..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ezio Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 "Indeed it does, and these stones grant powers? I just wonder what power whatever fool gets pig has!" Says Creed with a laugh. OoC: I couldn't help it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.