1 member has voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Booster A (DG)
    • Booster B (Yondaime)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.

I guess. It will help me get better' date=' but you will definatly win if we do this, and I wont have a chance at getting that smexy Tech Circle. =(

[/quote']

Well, His resembles the TCG. Mine resembles the OCG. That can't really be a reasonable reason, par se

I found some, but they are to big and don't work.

Btw what type of booster are we going to make for our next contest? I want to get started.

ok.

I guess. It will help me get better' date=' but you will definatly win if we do this, and I wont have a chance at getting that smexy Tech Circle. =(

[/quote']

Well, His resembles the TCG. Mine resembles the OCG. That can't really be a reasonable reason, par se

Wait what?

Well I don't think it should be the full 15 days. I think it should be the first to 10, or untill monday. Or we could just end it now, because there is no way I'm gonna win. W/e, we still have more contest to do so it would be better to get it overwith sooner.

I voted for DG because I liked his better overall, the Background and render placement are pretty good. The glow on the text at the bottom kind of throws it off for me, but as I said, I just liked his better. Not because it's an OCG pack, but because of the overall design.

Archived