Ghostbusters Cards (Edited 6/18/10)

Atom45

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned earlier, in that case, using made up types is not necessary. According to my knowledge, ghosts are treated as Zombie-Type in the game, and the Ghostbusters could be Warrior-Type.

OCG correction:

Containment Unit:

Remove from play Zombie-Type monsters on the field. As long as this card is on the field, Zombie-Type monsters cannot be Summoned.

This would be an interesting counter against Zombie decks.

Crossing the Streams:

How many cards people would draw? It's not stated. Anyway, I find it overpowered. Also why it has a Ritual Spell symbol?

Ghostbusters:

When this card battles with a Zombie-Type monster, halve the DEF of the opponent's monster during the Damage Step only.

I believe they should be Level 4. Maybe you would want to add a "Once per turn, you can switch a Zombie-Type monster to Defense Position." effect.

Proton Pack:

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500.

PKE Meter:

Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 700.

These cards could have been better, but not that bad. 3.5+2[newbie bonus] = 5.5/10 is my score for them.

As mentioned earlier' date=' in that case, using made up types is not necessary. According to my knowledge, ghosts are treated as Zombie-Type in the game, and the Ghostbusters could be Warrior-Type.

OCG correction:

Containment Unit:

Remove from play Zombie-Type monsters on the field. As long as this card is on the field, Zombie-Type monsters cannot be Summoned.

[i']This would be an interesting counter against Zombie decks.[/i]

Crossing the Streams:

How many cards people would draw? It's not stated. Anyway, I find it overpowered. Also why it has a Ritual Spell symbol?

Ghostbusters:

When this card battles with a Zombie-Type monster, halve the DEF of the opponent's monster during the Damage Step only.

I believe they should be Level 4. Maybe you would want to add a "Once per turn, you can switch a Zombie-Type monster to Defense Position." effect.

Proton Pack:

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500.

PKE Meter:

Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 700.

These cards could have been better, but not that bad. 3.5+2[newbie bonus] = 5.5/10 is my score for them.

WOW One person on this site actually interested in helping. I wish their were more people like you I might of actually stayed around a little longer.

Ghostbusters:

When this card battles with a Zombie-Type monster' date=' halve the DEF of the opponent's monster during the Damage Step only.

[/quote']

Oh! Not to go off topic, but while I'm still learning OCG, what's the Damage Step? - haven't played in years :P

Great cards btw, typos and OCG errors, but still good. I pictures might need more thought though. 3/10

Oh! Not to go off topic' date=' but while I'm still learning OCG, what's the Damage Step? - haven't played in years :P

[/quote']

During the Damage Step of the Battle Phase, the damage is calculated from the declared attack. That's why I mentioned this wording. There is a card with a similar wording amongst the real card, if I remember correctly.

OCG tips for you

Proton Pack: Increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 500.

PKE meter: Same as above, only "DEF" and "700".

There should be specific ghostbuster cards. The Ghostbusters could be there own card, and it should decrease the ghosts ATK not DEF.

ps: it's spelled "field".

6/10

OCG tips for you

Proton Pack: Increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 500.

PKE meter: Same as above' date=' only "DEF" and "700".

There should be specific ghostbuster cards. The Ghostbusters could be there own card, and it should decrease the ghosts ATK not DEF.

ps: it's spelled "field".

6/10

[/quote']

I thought about making specific Ghostbusters cards at the beginning but I was tripping up in a bad way on description.

And thanks for the OCG suggestions Its been forever since I've actually played so its a little rusty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived