Marilyn Manson's Phone Number????

ironmanben

Does anyone, anyone at all, know...

The phone number of Marilyn Manson?

[spoiler=Rewards:]

I will give 10, count em'n 10, positive reps to anyone who finds the REAL phone number of Marilyn Manson.

[spoiler=RULES:]

1. Do not give me your phone number and pretend to be Marilyn Manson. I will know. Esecially if I get the answering machine. You will then get 5 neg reps.

2. Do not give me a bunch of random numbers, off the top of your head. You will again recieve 5 neg reps in return.

3. It may take me awhile to test all the numbers, so do not expect reps right away.

4. Please try your best, and do not accept leads from people you don't trust or don't think really know.

This is totally not creepy' date=' and I'm sure once you get [b']his[/b] phone number and call him both of you will become best friends instantly.

When did Marilyn Manson become a guy? Or was he always a guy?

Misleading first name, but he's definitely a guy. He's that dude with a holosheet background in the OP's signature.

This is totally not creepy' date=' and I'm sure once you get [b']his[/b] phone number and call him both of you will become best friends instantly.

When did Marilyn Manson become a guy? Or was he always a guy?

Misleading first name, but he's definitely a guy. He's that dude with a holosheet background in the OP's signature.

Am I the OP? If so, that's Mick Mars, not Marilyn Manson. This is Marilyn Manson:

acx6w1.jpg

So you seriously think that someone on a forum about a children's card game knows Manson's number and that if you just call him you're going to be friends like that? Or that he's going to release his real number at all?

Don't post things like this, you're never going to get any serious answers.

Archived