~Kirby Cards~ Update 6/26/09~ 2/??

Chiengu Ruu

Alright.... I haven't been showing any of my card(s) lately, because I just came back to YCM!8)

Okay, I think I'm a bit noobish now.... haven't make any card for some time.. so maybe my OCG might be off a little. xD

Alright enough of the BSing, now the card....:? Don't forget to leave rate/comment/hate!

[spoiler=Fire Kirby]

FireKirby.jpg[spoiler=Original Picture]FireKirby.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Acchi". During your opponent's Draw Phase, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card(s) your opponent draws . When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Credits]1.Kirby Squeak Squad Official Art 2.Photoshop CS3 3.OnFire by Shiranui (Photoshop Brush) 4.Me! (Background Effect) 5.OCG fix by :.:ZeGunMaster:.:

[spoiler=Fire Kirby]FireKirby.jpg[spoiler=Original Picture]FireKirby.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Acchi". During your opponent's Draw Phase, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card(s) your opponent draws . When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Credits]1.Kirby Squeak Squad Official Art 2.Photoshop CS3 3.OnFire by Shiranui (Photoshop Brush) 4.Me! (Background Effect) 5.OCG fix by :.:ZeGunMaster:.:

[spoiler=Throw Kirby]

ThrowKirby.jpg[spoiler=Original Picture]ThrowKirby.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot by Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Bun". Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster on your field, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of star X 400. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Credits]1.Kirby Squeak Squad Official Art 2.Photoshop CS3 3.Me! (Background Effect)

[spoiler=Throw Kirby]ThrowKirby.jpg[spoiler=Original Picture]ThrowKirby.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot by Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Bun". Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster on your field, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of star X 400. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Credits]1.Kirby Squeak Squad Official Art 2.Photoshop CS3 3.Me! (Background Effect)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Acchi". During your opponent's Draw Phase, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card(s) your opponent draws . When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

That should be it.

8/10.

P.S. Nice job on the background.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing "Kirby" equipped with "Acchi". During your opponent's Draw Phase' date=' inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card(s) your opponent draws . When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Kirby" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

That should be it.

8/10.

P.S. Nice job on the background.

[/quote']

Thanks you for the OCG, rating and the BG comment.:D

nice card

10/10 because i like curby^^

^_^

Added Throw Kirby!~

Archived