~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: .:Dark Armed Xing:.

Nickname: Xing

Favorite Card (Real): Dark Magician Knight

Favorite Deck (Real): E-Hero, DAD, Lightsworn, Spellcaster, Zombie, and FAIRY!!!! You heard me, FAIRIES!!! I liek them the best.

How long you've been into Yu-Gi-Oh!: Since I turned on the TV when I was 5

Signature Card (Real): Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Magician Knight, Athena, and Rainbow Neos, all from different decks.

I have just completed an example for a will-probably-sell-if-successful character stats card. What do you think? A couple hours of tireless work. If it seems unique, I can make maybe 20+ more different designs.

MyStats-1.png

And below are the rules to how you would fight with them (line break added on purpose):

STR = Strength (Increases ATK)

VIT = Vitality (Increases DEF)

INT = Intelligence (Increases MATK and MDEF)

DEX = Dexterity (Increases ATK partially and HIT)

AGI = Agility (Increases ASPD and FLEE)

LUK = Luck (Increases ATK and FLEE partially and CRIT)

ATK = Attack

DEF = Defense

MATK = Magic Attack

MDEF = Magic Defense

HIT = % chance you will hit enemy with a standard attack

FLEE = % chance you will be able to avoid a standard attack

ASPD = # of times you attack in one second with a standard attack (Attack Speed)

CRIT = % of standard attacks that are criticals

I'm planning to make a set of rules for how you can actually battle with these stat cards. For example, you can choose from five-second, 10-second, or 20-second fights, and you then calculate whoever loses the most health (or dies). I will be detailed later on.

Some basic rules to start off with:

1. You always attack with both ATK and MATK.

2. One MATK occurs every 2 seconds. If the duel is five seconds, for example, you do NOT do half a MATK.

3. Criticals ALWAYS deal 20% more damage for each attack.

4. Your ASPD (Attack Speed) determines how many hits you do per second. 190 is the maximum ASPD. If you have 190 ASPD, you do five standard attacks per second. (That's fast.)

5. HIT % determines the chance that you will hit. This is reduced by FLEE, however. If your HIT is only 50%, only half your standard attacks will count, and of that 50%, a certain % will be avoided depending on your opponent's FLEE.

6. The damage each standard attack deals is equivalent to your ATK. This is reduced by your opponent's DEF automatically.

7. The damage each magic attack deals is equivalent to your MATK. This is reduced by your opponent's MDEF automatically.

8. FLEE never exceeds 95%.

9. Different character classes add different bonuses (to be implemented later).

10. Each player has 10,000 health to start. VIT does increase health, but for the sake of simplicity, we will ignore this.

11. Yes, you can have below 0 damage. If this is the case, your opponent is protected from your attack(s).

Some Calculations:

# standard attacks/sec = 50 / (200 - ASPD)

Critical Damage = ATK * CRIT % * 0.20

Damage dealt w/ATK = (ATK + Critical Damage - Opponent's DEF) * (HIT - Opponent's FLEE)

Damage dealt w/MATK = (MATK - Opponent's MDEF) * (Time / 2)

Total damage = (Damage dealt w/ATK * # standard attacks/sec) + Damage dealt w/MATK

Archived