Return Contest RESULTS ARE IN, PM for results, lock soon pls, mods

EnkoMaun

Alright, Here is my card.

2a5ak9d.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 2 or more DARK monsters that you control to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster in face-up Attack Position from the Graveyard. When this card battles a LIGHT monster, decrease this card's ATK by 400 points. Increase this monster's ATK by 200 points when a monster that is Level 7 or higher declares an attack on this card. When this card destroys a Level 5 or lower monster that your opponent controls, destroy this card after damage calculation.

I will definitely win with THIS card!! :D

There is

[spoiler=POP OUT VERSION!!]

dragon.jpg

Pop out credit to Mohamed H.'s Shop

and

[spoiler=Original Version]

266950.jpg

Here is the

[spoiler=Lore]

White Eyes Crystal Dragon+Black Eyes Flame Dragon

Once per turn you can get one Dragon-type monster from your graveyard to your hand.This card can only be summoned by the Ritual Spell Golden Egg and this card is unaffected by spells and traps.

uhhh, no you wont. There is not a type called Crystal, the effect sucks, and the pop-out does not mean no crap to me. You should've looked at the path of judgement before you created it, and you would've seen that i give no damn to picture edits, holos and stuff.

Hell, I'll judge you right now!

[spoiler= Your judgement]

Creativity (3/10)

Golden Fusion Dragon? You got 3 from the pic.

Relevance (5/10)

You did match my return requirements, but this card doesn't do anything but Special Summon. No creativity in the effect, nothing.

Balance (0/10)

It cannot be affected by spells and traps, and it special summons a dragon every turn. There is no payment for it, nothing.

Originality (0/10)

Once again, it's a card that you'd see anywhere, nothing new. Loss.

OCG (2/10)

You should've written the ritual requirement to the start. Minus 5 points.

Here's the correct way:

White Eyes Crystal Dragon + Black Eyes Flame Dragon

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Golden Egg". This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.

it's 10/50. Lowest someone possibly can get. Look at other people's cards, how different effects they have, other than yours. And yet you go around and say you're going to win, and you argue with people, who made way more creative cards than you, that you're going to win. I'm the judge here, noob.

Disqualify yourself before I do.

Ouch that score you gave him is painful. Also [email protected] its not the smartest thing to come into a competition with such arrogance, stay humble. I have the feeling your just trolling by saying your gonna win with that card. I mean have you seen any of the other cards on this thread? From what I can see this competition is gonna be tough to judge.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived