400th post! - Celestial Entity - Enlil

Dark Mousy

259609ftw.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 3000 Life Points. Once per turn, you can add 1 Continuous Trap from your Deck to your hand. If there is a Continuous Trap on the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. You can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand (ignoring the summoning conditions).

Oooo Nice card ^^ (i've seen this pic a few times but not enough to be overused thats good.)

OCG fix: None as far as i can see ^^.

I think you can lower the amount of life points needed to summon her cause thats a little high. Maybe 1500? and remove a specific monster such as one of your deity cards maybe? then it wont be almost IMPOSSIBLE to summon. Also you should give that last effect a restriction otherwise that maybe a little ovp.

Other than those great ^^ 8/10

the deity set was finished. the my user title refers to the set i'm working on. Elysion was the greek "heaven" of the dead.

Enlil was a god / entity in the "Epic of Gilgamesh". and Enlil (mesopotamian gods are genderless, with a few exceptions.) resided in the great above.

You forgot the word Card after each time you used Continuous Trap. =P.

There is no need for it to be nine stars. Eight is fine for this type of card. I'm unsure about the second effect that it has, where you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon a monster, as I'm sure there are TONS of monsters that are extremely overpowered, and this would make it way to easy to Summon them. Might want to remove the "ignoring the Summoning conditions" part.

Oh, and that phrase shouldn't exist in brackets, by the way.

Archived