>Rammstein!<

LiAM

[align=center]Possibly add more, dunno, oh and btw, I lost my card making abilities (not that I had any to begin with).

131963.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned unless you control 1 more "Rammstein" monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can select 1 face-up card your opponent controls and flip it face-down. When the selected card is flipped face-up, draw 1 card from the bottom of you Deck.[/align]

1. Is Rammenstein good? I've heard of them, but I've never heard anything by them. Anyone know any good songs?

2. Good card, nice effect, a tad OPed, but that's what I'd expect from a guy who lights himself on fire and sings.

3. Would you mind submitting it to my music thread? You don't have to, but still, it would be cool.

4. Not the best pic in the world, funny, but I would use the picture that appears of him in the Encyclopedia of Heavy Metal, if you can find that picture online.

cool card. very original effect. OCG is good. pic is ok.

R+ is great...if only i knew what Till is singing... >_>

Google for lyrics often helps me lol

1. Is Rammenstein good? I've heard of them' date=' but I've never heard anything by them. Anyone know any good songs?

2. Good card, nice effect, a tad OPed, but that's what I'd expect from a guy who lights himself on fire and sings.

3. Would you mind submitting it to my music thread? You don't have to, but still, it would be cool.

4. Not the best pic in the world, funny, but I would use the picture that appears of him in the Encyclopedia of Heavy Metal, if you can find that picture online.

[/quote']

1. They are the BEST

2. thnx lol

3.nope

4.lol, its a cool pic

It's fine just + 1 >.> also I am wondering when you saw this pic. Did you' date=' you know what happened?

[/quote']

He was on stage and started shooting fire out of a contraption between his legs?

Nice card man.

Rammstein are the best.

9/10.

So true

Archived