Dragon Card And Some Kuriboh Cards

MARKYLAWD12

Well nive self drawn pic but don't cap all of the words and if it's a spirit in needs this effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

and re word it like this

as long as this card and 'Kuriboh' is on the field increase the ATK and DEF of 'Kuriboh' by the ATK and DEF of this card

Nice self drawn pic but don't cap all of the words and all spirit monsters have the following effwect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

and rr-word it's actuall effect like this As long as this cadr remains on the field increase the ATK and DEF of all 'Kuriboh' on the field.

for the love of peace don't be harsh this is his first card remember what yours was like?.:YuGiOhFreak:.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of OCG errors (but that's to be expected). Read Dark Heart's post to learn how to word Spirit Monsters.

The Blue-Eyes Dragon is an overused idea and picture so I'd scrap it.

Keep at it.

(And I think it was Dark Heart who told me those Dragon Cave egg things were against the rules here).

Hey dont let these guys get to you. Maybe your picks aint perfect and so you dont spell that good but that doesnt matter. I like your cards. Your Rock band spell could be a little two powerful but its still cool. Keep at it youll get better and dont worry what poeple think of your art we all have ower own styles.

Peace out!

Archived