Fantasy Contest. 1 rep and 3 points for the Victor!

MrParaduo

Entrance is free and the rules are simply as follows: make a card based on a fantasy, fable, myth, or video game character of said genre, it must have realistic or no effects (only if a monster) and that's all there is to it.

Here's an example:

262404h.jpg

Call me a sucker for FF9.

So without further ado, let us see who can make the best Fantasy oriented card! From Paul Bunion, to Orpheus, to Zidane Tantalus! (Or whatever his last name was!) Winner gets bragging rites and everything that goes with it! (1 rep and 3 points, you can always go up from there.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I dug up this old girl and revised her effect a bit.

8813c.jpg

You can remove from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your hand or field to Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of a turn in which this card did not declare an attack, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 of your Level 4 or lower removed from play monsters. During each player's Standby Phase, both players must remove 1 card they control from play. If they cannot, they lose 2000 Life Points. This card cannot be removed from play by its own effect.

I haven't YCMade something this complex in quite some time, so I probably screwed up... >.<

• 3 weeks later...

Archived