deleted

SkippyBaker

Ok, well, since nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is posting in this thread, I decided to post my first update. This update includes cards using the "Neo-Spacian" arche-type. Here they are:

[spoiler=Neo-Spacians]

295864txb.jpg

295864lkm.jpg

295864btn.jpg

295864wsl.jpg

295864mvq.jpg

P.S.

I know that a couple of the effects for these guys might be simple, but I tried to follow the general consencious of the existing "Neo-Spacians." If you don't know what they are, here's the link:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neo-Spacians

So rate, comment and advise :-)

Alrighty guys, thanks for the help. I'll work on fixing the first card :-)

Ok, I updated the "Forest Elf" card. Thanks to demcro and Ma'jik for the help :-)

Hey guys, you know that card "Card Trooper," ( http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d1/CardTrooperDP03-EN-UR-1E.jpg ) well I decided to make my own version of it. Here it is, and I know it'd prolly be a forbidden card :-)

[spoiler=Super Card Trooper]

295864f.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, remove up to 5 cards from play. For each card you removed from play, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, look at the top card of your Deck. If it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it. If it is a Spell or Trap Card, you can add it to your hand.

Ok, well here's a card I worked very hard on so I really need to know if it's a good card or not, and please don't take the name the wrong way:

[spoiler=The Shocker]

295864s.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, remove it from play. As long as this card is removed from play, discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand during your End Phase. If you cannot, Special Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card equal the number of turns it was removed from play x 600. This card gains the following effect based on the number of turns it was removed from play:

2: This card can attack your opponent directly.

4: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

6: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Ok, so I'm halfway to 500 posts, and I'm celebrating mothafuckas!!! Here is my card:

[spoiler=My VERY Special Exodia Card :-D]

295864pmh.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type monster and 1 Monster Card with "Exodia" in it's name. This card's Summon cannot be negated. This face-up card cannot be targeted by and is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards. Once per turn, you can destroy all cards your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of this card; no card effects can be activated in response to this card's effect.

(he's supposed to be overpowered)

Hey guys, I need you all to spread the word about this thread, and don't be afraid to post on here, geez, it's like this thread has a curse where nobody posts :-(

Did u take mah idea for a Card Archive? If you did' date=' i iz gonna kill you.

JK but srsly, did you? O.o

anyway, on the card.

It's slightly OP'd in my opinion, but 9/10 nonetheless.

[/quote']

I didn't take your idea silly, I just thought of it last week. I decided to do it because I'm on summer vacation and I have loads of free time. Thanks for the rate, and I can't wait to see your cards :-)

Archived