Enter Soul Society

whitewings12

Im very new to this so ill take all the NOOB!!! comment for granted i tried my best finding pictures but some of them can be a little cramped :C also i know i over complicated the effects alot. OCG corrections are very welcome.

Edit: De-vanillaized (is that even a word) Kenpachi

UPDATE: added Kira, Momo, Renji, Hihio Zabimaru, Shuuhei and Matsumoto. Also shortened Hitsugaya

197732.jpg

197732j.jpg

197732v.jpg

197732u.jpg

197732d.jpg

197732q.jpg

197732k.jpg

197732y.jpg

197732w.jpg

197732n.jpg

197732.jpg

197732nzp.jpg

197732ykn.jpg

197732.jpg

197732y.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit + Captain of the 6th Division Kuchiki Byakuya

Send this card back to the extra deck on your 3rd Standby phase after synchro summoning this card and special summon 1 Shinigami monster used as material for a synchro summon of this monster. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

* Destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters level x200, this card cannot attack during this turn.

* Destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field, this card cannot attack this turn.

* Select 1 monster on your opponentas side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the selected monster, this monster cannot attack this turn.

197732eew.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit + Captain of the 7th Division Sajin Komamura

Send this card back to the extra deck on your 3rd Standby phase after synchro summoning this card and special summon 1 Shinigami monster used as material for a synchro summon of this monster. When this card is synchro summoned you can special summon 1 "Kokujo Tengen Myo'o Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 3500/DEF 2500). Once per turn when "Bankai-Kokuj Tengen Myo'o" should be destroyed you can destroy 1 "Kokujo Tengen Myo'o Token" instead. when "Bankai-Kokuj Tengen Myo'o" is removed from the field destroy all "Kokujo Tengen Myo'o Token"s on your side of the field.

197732z.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit + Captain of the 9th Division Kaname Tosen

Send this card back to the extra deck on your 3rd Standby phase after synchro summoning this card and special summon 1 Shinigami monster used as material for a synchro summon of this monster. The effects of all your opponents face up attack position monsters are negated. When your opponent declares an attack flip a coin if the result is Tails negate the attack.

197732.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit + Captain of the 10th division Hitsugaya toshiro

Send this card back to the extra deck on your 2nd Standby phase after synchro summoning this card and special summon 1 Shinigami monster used as material for a synchro summon of this monster. As long as this card is face up on the field either player can only activate 1 spell or trap card per turn. Once per turn you can place 1 Frost counter(max 1) on a face up monster on the field. If a monster has 2 frost counters on it you can destroy it and inflict half its ATK points as damage to your opponent.

197732z.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit + Captain of the 10th division Hitsugaya toshiro

Send this card back to the extra deck on your 3rd Standby phase after synchro summoning this card and special summon 1 Shinigami monster used as material for a synchro summon of this monster. As long as this card is face up on the field your opponent cannot declare an attack. Your opponent takes 800 points of damage to his life points during each of his End phases. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy the attacking monster during your opponents next end phase.

197732.jpg

197732i.jpg

197732v.jpg

197732.jpg

197732e.jpg

197732.jpg

All images found using Google image search i havent made any of them and if anyone complains ill change it asap.

Do you watch Bleach' date=' If you did you probably would have named Zanpaktuo Spirit - Zangetsu or are you treating an Individual character like a plain sword like Zaraki does which to be honest I find pathetic.

[/quote']

i guess, i couldnt find any better image of a general zanpakuto spirit and couldnt figure anything more iconic than zangetsu. i also figured that making a seperate tuner for each shinigami would be pointless since A, there are so many of them and B, most of them havent been show yet (only zangetsu zabimaru and hyourinmaru i believe) but youre right about using zangetsu, ill change the pic as soon as i find something better.

Good job on the cards' date=' but I think it doesn't exactly follow specifics to the show, I think some of the captains are a bit over powered and some are too weak, but you nailed the card format for the most part. 8/10

[/quote']

Thnaks i did my best trying to balance the captains but im always open to suggestions on how they should be balanced.

Oh, sorry for not replying sooner, I was working on a card.

Give Kenpachi an ability that shows his power, in the show he couldn't be cut unless it was by someone matching his abilities or exceeding them. So some sort of ability that makes him invulnerable to like 5-6 stars and below or something like that, I saw a kenpachi card earlier like that, I think it did a good job showing his power. Also for Hitsugaya I think he should have an ability that lets him get like a 500 ATK boost for like 5 turns because his Bankai only lasts for a certain amount of time.

Oh' date=' sorry for not replying sooner, I was working on a card.

Give Kenpachi an ability that shows his power, in the show he couldn't be cut unless it was by someone matching his abilities or exceeding them. So some sort of ability that makes him invulnerable to like 5-6 stars and below or something like that, I saw a kenpachi card earlier like that, I think it did a good job showing his power. Also for Hitsugaya I think he should have an ability that lets him get like a 500 ATK boost for like 5 turns because his Bankai only lasts for a certain amount of time.

[/quote']

thanks ill get right on kenpachi :). are you sure about the hitsugaya thing? i seem to remember shawlong theorising that hitsugayas powers had a time limit, but that hitsugaya told him he was wrong when he killed him later.... i might be wrong though.

Well you can do what I did when I made my bleach set, I made Hitsugaya have 12 Crystal Petal Counters, which were those ice flower like things that slowly fall down during his Bankai. Like for example, once per turn, remove 1 blah blah blah counter, once all blah blah blah counters are removed, destroy this card.

Yea, that would work. Because those ice petals slowly dissolve as he fights in Bankai because it only lasts for a certain amount of time, in the fight you menioned thats when the arrancar said he was too weak, then Hitsugaya got his limiter removed and ripped him a new one. But the time limit still applied, its just that with his limiter removed he could fight with all his power.

Umm, it depends on which one, off the top of my head Kira could have like 2000 damage, because wabiskue has a good effect, Rangiku, I'd say like 2100ish? That other dude with the 69 tattooed on his face, I've never seen him use his Shikai so I'd say like 1800. Have them at six stars. (I was talking about offense of course)

Yea, I would help you but my OCG is terrible, if you want I can get stats down and type up just raw info on effects for some of the cards, that way all you would have to do is edit them. And I'd find pictures too.

Archived