Lightning Charge [5/???] TUNE-RAT AND ZAP-DRAGON ADDED!

Anacondas1

What do you think of my set? Please contribute?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my set? Please contribute?

• 1/10 or Below
    • 2/10
    • 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10 and Above

After doing a couple of these for :: -OmeGa DeviL- ::'s Contests, I decide to expand on them, and make them into my set. Please rate and fix (Especially OCG)

[spoiler=Booster (None Yet)]

[spoiler=Picture Credit + Card List]

Lightning Charge Worm = Google Images with Editing

Lightning Charge Doomwalker = .:OmeGa DeviL:.'s Contest

Lightning Charge Battery-Fish = Google Images with Editing

Lightning Charge Tune-Rat = Deviantart

Lightning Charge Zap-Dragon = Photobucket

[spoiler=Cards]263235.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned, place one Charge Counter on this card. By discarding one card, you can add one Charge Counter to this card. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Charge Counter. This card also gains 1 Level for each Charge Counter. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to both players equal to the amount of Charge Counters x300

263235c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned, place one Charge Counter on this card. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, add one Charge Counter to this card. This card gains 600 ATK for every Charge Counter on this card. By tributing this card, and another card that has Charge Counters on it, your opponent takes Life Point damage equal to the amount of Charge Counters on this card x400.

263235y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Summoned, place 2 Charge Counters on any Face-up "Lightning Charge" monster cards. By tributing this Face-up Defence position monster, you can double the amount of Charge Counters on a single "Lightning Charge" Monster card. If this effect is used, when the target of this cards effect is destroyed, any effect that would take place targets you instead of your opponent.

263235l.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned, add a Charge Counter to this card. This cards Level is equal to the amount of Charge Counter's on this card.

263235f.jpg[spoiler=Lore]"Lightning Charge Tune-Rat" + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned, place two Charge Counter's on this card. By tributing one "Lightning Charge" monster, you can add Charge Counter's to this card equal to the monster's level halved (Rounded down). This card gains 400 ATK for every Charge Counter on this card. By tributing Charge Counters equal to the Level of a monster on the field, you can destroy that monster.

Please Rate and Fix

Anacondas1 :D

(P.S - There will be a Poll for a while, just for me to see whether it is worth me continuing with this set, please place your verdict)

Lol, I once started a very similar set but never finished it (made around 7 cards but only posted 1). Also Thunder-Type monsters and Charge counters. Biggest difference was that they where LIGHT and that Charge Counters didn't increase level and all monsters would gain the same ATK from a Charge counter and there original ATK was 0.

As for your cards, I don't like all pictures and why are your monsters DARK? . I give you a 7.5/10

The monsters are dark, because the original was for OmeGa DeviL's DARK thunder contest, and so it fitted the criterea. Then I joined another contest of OmeGa's and made Doomwalker.

Tell me the images that are not so good, and I will see if I can change them :D

any one else

Anacondas1

• 1 month later...

Archived