My 1st set, will be adding more.

Ghost Ryder

Is this set alright?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this set alright?

Hello, this is my first set. Please Comment!

[align=center]

Monsters:

[spoiler=SDZL-EN001]

212877y.jpg

Effect:

If you use this monster as a Tribute to Tribute Summon a monster, you can remove 1 card from play your opponent controls. During your End Phase, if you remove from play 1 card you control, you can return this from your Graveyard to your hand.

Image credit to nFalPaz on DA.

[spoiler=SDZL-EN002]

212877qcf.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, all "Skull" monsters gain 200 ATK and lose 200 DEF. During your Battle Phase, when a Level 1 "Skull" monster inflicts damage to your opponent, you can remove this card from play to remove 1 random card from play in your opponent's hand.

Image credit to PutridusCor on DA.

[spoiler=SDZL-EN003]

212877t.jpg

Effect:

When you Special Summon this card, you can pay 500 Life Points and Tribute this card to destroy all card's your opponent controls. During your Battle Phase, you take 300 damage for each monster in your opponent's hand. Then neither player can activate a Trap Card until the end of your opponent's next Standby Phase except for Equip Trap Cards.

Image credit to Zabou0 DA.

[spoiler=SDZL-EN004]

212877g.jpg

Effect:

During your Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can pay 1000 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 500. During your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent can draw 1 card. If it is a DARK monster, destroy this card.

Image credit to tubenose on DA.

[spoiler=SDZL-EN005]

212877mpo.jpg

Effect:

When you Special Summon a "Skull" monster, you can destroy this card to increase the "Skull" monster's ATK by 400. This card cannot be Summoned back except by Special Summonung this card, when you Special Summon this card, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. This card is then removed from play.

Image credit to transmuted on DA.

[spoiler=SDLZ-EN006]

212877i.jpg

Effect:

When this card is removed from play, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower "Skull" monsters from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Summoned back by Trap Card effect(s). During your End Phase, destroy the "Skull" monsters.

Image credit to Hungrysparrow on DA.

[spoiler=SDZL-EN007]

212877knk.jpg

Effect:

During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can activate 1 Trap Card, if your opponent negates the Trap Card's effect with an Effect Monster, negate the Effect Monster's effect and destroy it. During your Standby Phase, remove the Trap Card from play to draw 1 card. If it is a "Skull" monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Image credit to Winneganfake on DA.

[spoiler=SDLZ-EN008]

212877j.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Tribute the following monsters to gain the effect: - Ying Yang Portal Skull: When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. - Skull Rider: This monster gains 200 DEF. - Skull Summoner: When this monster destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase, remove this card from play.

Image credit to kometani on DA.

[/align]

I made this in 12 mins so I was in a rush, so don't you think it's all right for cards I made in a rush?

I bet the balance is bad, please comment/rate/hate!

So that is the set you was talking about hm

1 card

Nice effect, it is OP and UP at the same time, so I think it is OK

2 card

AH you stole the name of my dinosaur!!!!! But I don't care :D

The last part of the effect could be more creative :s

3 card

Equip Trap Cards?? And the picture is too 3D, not a YGO style picture

4 card

I can't see the Skull on this card :( Also the effect is UP, your opponent already draw a card, so placing this "If it is a DARK monster, destroy this card." make it super UP

5 card

Bad picture and the effect is useless (Except the first part). If you SS it you will only inflict 200 damage and will be removed from play, so why SS it?

6 card

This is a good support but UP too. You already pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon the monsters so why destroy them on the End Phase? Maybe destroy them during your next Standby Phase could balance it

7 card

Just change the picture, the effect is OK

8 card

I have this picture too :D The effect is good but UP AGAIN, just remove the part when you say that you remove this card from play

I remember when you was more creative on the effects devastator :(

Plus you don't need to place Image Credit (READ THE NEW RULES)

Archived