Contest by Yours Truly ^^ - Huge Prizes, Low Entry Fee

Alright, I don't like fancy stuff, so I'll get straight to the point.

Make up to four cards about Vocaloid. They cannot be the same character or thing. If they're all Miku, I'll get bored. You can get your pictures anywhere. I suggest you start with Google Images.

Five point entry fee. (I don't really want to do this, but this helps deter random idiots who can't do a contest correctly, or spam.) If your going to reserve, please pay the points at the same time. Don't like having plain reservations.

Prizes:

1st Place: 100 points. Two reps.

2nd Place: 50 points. One rep.

3rd Place: 25 points.

Rating scales:

Beauty: 50/100 < -- Yes, I'm serious. I don't only rate the picture, also.

OCG: 10/100 < -- If you can't do it right, find some shop. Just don't go to mine.

Effect: 25/100 < -- You get higher points if you do something that's related to Vocaloid.

Extras: 15/100 < -- These are more like bonus points out of boredom. If your card stands out, and I look at it for more than a minute or so, you get them. Simple as that.

Your allowed to do anything you like to your card(s). Make sure you post the effect, also. If your post looks messy, I will make you lose points. I don't want people who give only five seconds of their life just to copy and paste it, and it looks all jumbled.

Unlimited entrants. End date is July 10th. I am not accepting any judges.

If you want an example of something that would probably get perfect in terms of Beauty, look at my siggy. You do not have to make it THAT fancy, though. I'm a bit flexible here.

Note: You have until the end date to edit, add more, or do whatever to your cards. I can tell you right now, I'm looking for appeal in the cards, so if it's just the plain card with a picture in it, unless the picture is super cute and beautiful, you won't get too much. Friendly advice.

Oh, and you can't use my shop for anything else related to this contest, either. It would be unfair rating something I did myself.

[spoiler=Entrants:]~~HUNTER STEEL~~ (Cards Entered)

Yuri Lowell (Cards Entered)

G-Virus

Exa Raiun (Cards Entered)

Monkey

here z my card

191438.jpg

When this card attacks a face-down monster your opponent controls, remove that monster from play after damage calculation. Once per turn by skipping your Draw Phase, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field. you can remove this card from play to Special Summon "Kagamine Ren" from your hand.

191438c.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned by a card effect, select 2 monster cards on the field, the selected cards ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase. Once per turn by skipping your Draw Phase, you gain 300 Life Points for each monster in the field.

191438t.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 2 Spellcaster-type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can negate the effect of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you activated this effect, you cannot enter your Battle Phase this turn.

Um... Well first of all, if they're linked, that's fine. Second, I'm not too sure about a card about their songs... PM me an example and I'll see if it's acceptable.

@~~HUNTER STEEL~~: You have until July 10th to change your card or add more, if you wish to.

Points sent, here are my entries:

275704f.jpg275704uhx.jpg275704.jpg275704q.jpg

Effect of Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin:

This monster can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 4 monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, if you control a face-up "Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len", you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Effect of Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len:

This monster can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up "Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin". If a face-up "Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin" you control is targeted by an attack or the effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Card, you can redirect it to this card.

Effect of Regret Message:

Activate the effect of this card only if you control a face-up "Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin" and there is a "Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len" in your Graveyard or removed from play. Select 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand. Skip your next Draw Phase.

Effect of Twins of Evil - Kagamine Twins:

"Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin" + "Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this monster is Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. If the destroyed card is a monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the monster x 200. If the destroyed card is a Spell or Trap Card, remove from play 2 cards from the Graveyard of your opponent. This monster cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. This card returns to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. When this card is returned to the Extra Deck by this effect, add 1 "Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin" or 1 "Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len" from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand.

The first two cards are actually based on the Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil songs (if you don't know them, you can look up for them on Youtube). In these songs, Kagamine Rin appears as a tyrannical princess, and Kagamine Len as her faithful servant. The effects are related to the events in the song. The third card is based on the continuation of the story told by the previous songs, called Regret Message (also known as Message of Regret), about the wish of Rin. The fourth card is a Fusion for the twins, combining their powers.

The images are from Deviantart.

Archived