Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ascending levels start pm me the answer of this question and you will win an ascended level and a rep!!!!!the question is.If you ask an italian Do you know to speak english?Whet should he answer if he don't know.hurry up only the first will get the level and the rep

66959.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Activate only when you have a Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field. Select 1 Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field. Each time your opponent Summons a monster that monster loses ATK equal to the ATK of the selected monster. If the ATK of the Summoned monster(s) becomes 0 or less destroy the monster(s).

EDIT:

[spoiler=joke card that should make you laugh and probably give me a rep]

66959.jpg

WARNING! He bites without reason and makes you pay double the amount of the price.

well ascending levels start pm me the answer of this question and you will win an ascended level and a rep!!!!!the question is.If you ask an italian Do you know to speak english?Whet should he answer if he don't know.hurry up only the first will get the level and the rep

He will shook his head.

GIMME THE REP!!! GIMMIE' date=' GIMMIE, GIMMIE!!!

[img']http://i39.tinypic.com/t99q4p.jpg[/img]

Lore: You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take a Battle Damage from your opponent while you control no cards. If this card is Summoned this way, decrease this card's ATK points by 500 points. As long as this card is remains face-up on the field, your opponent must attack this card.

Archived