cards

chrid97

what are the effects of the 2 spell cards

this are some cards i made. some of them ive used before but i changed some of them.

126514.jpg

(reword "deck or hand" to "hand or deck" and reword "graveyard' date=' deck or hand" to "hand, deck or graveyard". might want to also add a restriction to how it can be summoned, otherwise it is broken because you can get up to 3 of these on the first turn)

[img']http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6374/126514i.jpg[/img]

(make the effect this: "This card can only be tribute summoned by tributing 3 monsters. This card gains 500 ATK for each other monster you control." If you want it to be uneffected, chose one or two but not all 3 especially at it's based attack and the increase it can get.)

126514s.jpg

("This card cannot be normal summon or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 1 "Death-Wing" you control from play. (reduce it's attack if your going to have it's attack become double when it attacks). During the end phase of this card's owner, inflict Z damage to their Life Points.")

126514ibu.jpg

("This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by removing from play 20 monsters with 2000 or more Attack from your (field/hand/graveyard (where)). This card cannot attack the same turn in which it is Special Summoned. On the third turn that this Monster was Special Summoned by it's effect, it is destroyed and the Duelist that Special Summoned it loses the duel." possibly lower the attack power)

126514q.jpg

(NO TEXT CANNOT R/F THIS CARD)

126514.jpg

("This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by paying half of your life points. During each of this cards owner's Standby Phases, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. When this card attacks or is attacked by a Water-Type monster, this card is destroyed before damage calculation.")

126514.jpg

("When this card is sent from your hand or deck to the graveyard, Special Summon this card to the field. This card gain's x00 attack for each card in your graveyard." either lower it's attack or lower the attack it can gain)

126514v.jpg

(First, what is the "Divine Summoning". Second, have it's ATK/DEF be ??00 and it is "This card's ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards in this owner's hand and field x500" otherwise it is OVERPOWERED. "This card cannot be destroyed" change it so it can be destroyed by something)

126514f.jpg

("You can discard this card to special summon 1 "Pegasus" from your hand or deck.")

126514b.jpg

(NO TEXT CANNOT R/F THIS CARD)

126514p.jpg

(This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your deck by removing from play 2 cards from your graveyard and 2 cards from your hand. This card gain's 300 ATK/DEF for each card in both player's hand. This card is not destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is still calculated).")

this are all my cards. ill be making more and some of them arent done so i want your help to fix them

Please add effects to your 2 spell cards you posted, add Pegasus and explain Divine Summoning

Archived