DARK Revelation Club Card Contest ENDED. LOCK.

Infinitus

[align=center]Welcome all those dwelling in the DARKNESS! This is our club contest! There will be rewards! As well as challenges. Good Luck!

[spoiler=Basics]

Here is how it will go: For each round, I will give you requirements, to make a monster with the DARK attribute, and to make supports for it. Although, the type will be different for each round. Each round, 3 will not move on. Except for in the finals where there will be 1 winner.

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st: 3 reps from me, and gain a rank in the club

2nd: 2 reps from me, and gain a rank in the club

3rd: 1 rep from me

[spoiler=Requirements for round 1]

Create Dark attribute monster, that is an aqua, sea serpent, or fish as a type. Create 1 Spell or Trap card that supports this card.

[spoiler=End Date]

Each round, you will have 7 days to complete the task. Unless everyone finishes early. So, the end of the 1st round will be July 3rd. The end of round 2 shall be July 10. The end of the final round shall be July 17.

[spoiler=R2 contestants(in no particular order)]

Solus Shade

Viva La Catman

[spoiler=New End Date]

July 10

[spoiler=R2 requirements]

-Make 1 DARK Thunder Type Synchro

-Make 1 DARK Thunder Type Tuner supporting the Synchro

-Make 1 supporting Field Spell

-All created card effects must be centered around moving cards to different monster card zones.

[/align]

Entry reserved.

EDIT:

[spoiler=Monster Entry]93915.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Tidal Titan Card Lore[/b]]When this card is Summoned, destroy all Spell & Trap Cards on the field. If this card is removed from the field by a card effect, you can remove from play 3 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card during the End Phase. If this card is Summoned this way, remove it from play during your opponent's next Standby Phase. If this card destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Fish or Sea-Serpent-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard equal to or less than the Level of the destroyed monster. Negate the effect of a monster Summoned this way.

[spoiler=Monster Support Entry]93915u.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Serpent's Sphere Card Lore[/b]]Activate only while you control a face-up Sea-Serpent-Type monster. During this turn, if you Special Summon a Sea-Serpent or Fish-Type monster, you can draw 1 card. If the drawn card is is a monster, it is sent to the Graveyard immediately.

Image Credit to Holly-and-Blinx-Rule of Photobucket. OCG credit to Hunter.

Here it is I hope it's good enough:

[spoiler=Entry]

48795q.jpg

When this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard by a card effect you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in Face-up defense position. once per turn, if your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or monster effect, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate and destroy the selected card.

48795o.jpg

When your opponent declares an attack you can discard 1 DARK or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster.

Archived