{Lovely Lady's First Set Card}

I know I know theres already a Rose deck. I just felt like creating a deck to rival it. Please dont critisize for that.

Here's the first card

[align=center]Pitch Black Rose Garden

320638.jpg

Effect: Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK Plant-Type monsters on the field by 500. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "DesDendel Token" (Plant-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) to your opponen's side of the field. When a "DesDendel Token" is destroyed, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponen'ts Life Points. During each of your End Phases, place 1 "Pitch Black Counter" on this card (max. 5) for each Special Summoned Plant-Type monster on the field. During your Battle Phase, you can Tribute 5 "Pitch Black Tokens" to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower DARK Plant-Type monster from your hand.

Comments welcome (BTW the Set will be called The Pitch Black Roses)[/align]

~Random Bump~

I think you were typing too fast, because you wrote opponen'ts in there.

Change "Once per turn, during your End Phase," to "During each of your End Phases,"

Change "for every Plant-Type monster Special Summoned." to "for each Special Summoned Plant-Type monster on the field."

That's generally all you need to fix.

In my opinion, this is a great Plant deck support card. It's not overpowered nor underpowered. It's just right. Interesting how you used Chii as the picture.

Archived