[DQ8] .. Genju of the Dark Realm .. [DQ8]

.Gideon.

[align=center]just made this card !

190835m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 10 monsters from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up, you must skip your Draw Phases. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Abyss Counters from this card to add 1 card from either players Graveyard to your hand. Each time a card that was returned to your hand by this card's effect is played, decrease this card's DEF by 500. When this card is destroyed, you can draw cards from your Deck equal to half the number of your removed from play DARK monsters.[/align]

does it sound OPd ? or the drawbacks make it Upd ?

-discuss

-rate

DEF raised to 4000

thnx for yor comment, I had to add some hight costs since it cant be affected by opponent's card effects and can add any card from both players graveyard each turn.' AND have a big draw power

more comments guys

I find it quite reasonable. If you think about it, 10 removed from play monsters, that's about a plus 7-10 right there after he is destroyed. And when the card is played, (More then likely you'll be tempted.) it loses 500. That gives it about, 4-6 turn survival in my mind, considering he isn't affected by card effects. And you get a card from your Graveyard every 2 turns. It's pretty reasonable. 9/10

No it is pretty balanced, except if your Deck is based on DARK monsters. Because when your SS this card you will remove 10 of them, so wehn this card will be destroy you will draw 10 cards!!!! Yeah you skip your Draw Phase but it still OP.

Archived