6.magician of red

7.archmage

8.nechro chaos

9.light and darksworn

10.wheather wizerd

I enter:

128954c.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

When this card is activated, send, from your Deck to your Graveyard Level 3 or higher Spellcaster-Type monsters, and select 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck. Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck with the same Level as the selected monster during your 2nd Standby Phase after this cards activation. (This Special Summon is treated as a Normal Summon.) When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When this card is destroyed, destroy the monster.

soul legacy this contest is for monsters

and mrparado your lv 1 is lv 4

Fair enough' date=' hold please...boop...boop...boop...hello? You want what now? Ah, okay, here you are then. *Click.*

[img']http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4374/262404.jpg[/img]

And a bonus for the trouble. ;)

262404n.jpg

I just might award the winner with the sight of the final card for free, even if I win. Fufufufufufufufu ;)

Cool I'll join points on their way here's my card

312813.jpg

Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless by discarding 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters to the Graveyard from your Deck. Once per turn by paying 700 Life Points you can select 1 Spell or Trap Card from your opponents Graveyard and add it to your hand.

what the heck, I guess I'll join too, points on the way, and here's my card.

314636u.jpg

and it's effect:

Once per turn, by discarding one card, destroy one face-down card on the field. For the type of card destroyed, apply the following effect.

Spell - Draw one card.

Trap - destroy another card on the field (this cards effect is not activated)

Monster - Special Summon a monster whose level stars are lower than the destroyed monsters from your Graveyard.

If you activate this cards effect, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

im in.

card:

151774.jpg

lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of The Tome of Necro Chaos.This cards atk and def increase by 400 for each spell counter on the Field.You can discard 1 card from your Hand to negate the activation of a card effect and destroy the card.This monster is destroyed, if its atk or def reaches 0.As long as this card remains face up on the Field, trap cards can be activated douring the turn they are set.When this card is destroyed, destroy all other cards you control.

the sumoning card(in case you need it):

151774o.jpg

lore:

This card can only be activated douring your Main Phase 1.You cannot activate this card if you activated another spell card this turn.Also, after this card is activated, you cannot activate a card effect, except the Necro Chaos Magician, Summoned by this effect douring this turn.Discard 2 monster cards from your Hand and Special Summon 1 Necro Chaos Magician from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard to your side of the Field.

image credit:Nightmarian

points are being sent.

Ui great cards oO

I'll try to beat them but i don't think it will work xD

So I'll sign up with this to cards:

Edit: Littlen Sorry to Visser my Cards were crated before i read your post' date=' they are no copies :$

[/quote']

...Uhr, My spelling isn't very good, but are you sure Wizard is spelt with 2 zs? Sy if that's rude of me...so here's my last card to show out of apology and sheer need to give it shameful publicity. :P

262404z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]

22767.jpg

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Anarchist Token" (Beast-Type/DARK/2 Star/ATK 500/DEF 0) in Attack Position in all unoccupied Monster Card Zones. All monsters are switched to Attack Position and cannot change Battle Position. "Anarchist Tokens" cannot attack directly, cannot be Tributed, and their ATK and DEF cannot be increased. Whenever a card with the words "Law" or "Judgment" is played, destroy it. Whenever a player declares an attack or activates a Spell Card, the attacking player tosses a coin and calls it. If the he/she calls it incorrectly, the defending player can choose a new target for the attack or Spell Card Effect.[/align]

Archived