Roleplay Forum

Cobia

We've been trying to get a code up for YCM... believe me, considering most of my work, and all my character references happens to be here... if the site has an affiliate avatar, give it to me, and I'll add it... We are not neglecting our parent site here.. we just don't have the materials...

By the way, the other thing is... I believe all the members on our site are members of this one...

well' date=' i dont want the picture to be two big... otherwise it will mess up the coding...

I'll put out a constest, and if it does't work, then I'll use this...[/quote']

Be imposible to make it smaller?

Yeah, there's gotta to be some way to make it smaller?

Also, to yugiohmastta comment: please no one respond to that, It'll just make him stay here longer...

^ always looking for something negative. arn't you.

Don't bother... he can say how he feels about it.. since I know my opinions, nd the opinions of others... his comment does not effect us at all.

Besides, Masta, wasn't it you who said that a smart person just ignores your remarks? Why does it seem like no one can actually do that... its sad how easy it is for you to get on people's nerves...

And for the rest of you, if Masta says it sucks, I think its pretty safe to say that we got us a good site here...

well' date=' i dont want the picture to be two big... otherwise it will mess up the coding...

I'll put out a constest, and if it does't work, then I'll use this...[/quote']

Be imposible to make it smaller?

Yeah, there's gotta to be some way to make it smaller?

Also, to yugiohmastta comment: please no one respond to that, It'll just make him stay here longer...

Sorry if this ends upa double post... but i have goo dnews and bad news...

Good news... YCM is officially an affiliate of the forum..

Bad news... for some reason, the picture wont show up... (current we're the blue square at the end of the runner)

Lol, nice. But like I said please don't make any more comments towards Yugiohmastta. I really think if we just ignore every comment that he makes we'll all have much better lives.

I think the site is pretty beastly, it'll get bigger soon enough.

Archived