Portal to the Spirit World (8/XX)

EnkoMaun

Well, here's my first realistic card thread. I always wanted to make some spirit monsters, and here's the stuff, now their effects look a little bit impossible but trust me, they work.

All credits to deviant art.

222285a.jpg222285r.jpg

Summoned Shield's Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. If this card deals Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.

Wandering Doom Spirit's Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. Tribute this card to Special Summon 2 "Spirit Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 300 DEF 200) to your side of the field.

222285h.jpg222285l.jpg

Steed of The Avenger's Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. As long as this card is on the field, "Avenger" can attack your opponent directly. If this card is in your hand while "Avenger" is on your side of the field, Special Summon this card. If you cannot, decrease your Life Points by 500.

The Avenger's Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the turn it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. Once per turn, discard 1 Spirit Monster from your hand to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

222285.jpg222285s.jpg

Portal to the Spirit World's Lore: As long as this card is on your side of the field, the effects of Spirit Monsters in your hand are negated. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 500 Life Points. If you cannot, destroy this card.

Possessed by the Dark's Lore: Pay 1000 Life Points. Take control of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The monster is counted as a Spirit Monster. The monster returns to the owner's hand of the field during the End Phase of the turn this card was activated.

222285y.jpg222285f.jpg

The Moon Follower's Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can returns to your hand during the End Phase of the turn that it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned. During the Battle Phase of this turn, you may Special Summon all Spirit Monsters in your hand. If you cannot, halve your Life Points. The Battle Damage dealt by the Special Summoned monsters is halved.

Flipback Cannon's Lore: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points each time a monster returns to it's owner's hand.

I hope I'll edit more.

Archived