star dragon tuner + syncro (ocg help needed)

mrfrosty

ok, for the new set i am making i need help with some things. first i need your oppinion on these cards and please point out anny errors

plus, i need help with a trap that i posted here

208978h.jpg

[spoiler=lore] select one card on the field. then, get your opponent to pick out a colour on that card. if he picks red or orange then this monsters attribute becomes FIRE. If they pick blue, the attribute becomes WATER .If they pick yellow, the attribute is THUNDER. If they pick brown or green, the attribute is EARTH. If they pick grey, the attribute becomes WIND If they pick white, then the attribute becomes LIGHT.If the colour is black, then the attribute becomes DARK.If your opponent picks anny other colour, this monsters attribute stays as LIGHT.

and

208978xmr.jpg

[spoiler=lore] 1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

when this card is summoned and there are at least 2 other monsters on your side of the field then this card can attack a monster twice in the turn it was summoned but cannot attack your opponet directly twice. once per turn, you can special summon one monster with" star" in it's name from your hand or deck.

[align=center]Here is your ocg fix.

First card:

When this card is Summoned, you can pay 500 Life Points to activate this card's effect. Your opponent declares an attribute. Activate on of the following effects:

FIRE: This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a WATER monster. WATER: This card cannot be destroyed by except battle by a Thunder-Type monster.

EARTH: This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a FIRE monster. DARK:This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a LIGHT monster.

LIGHT: This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a DARK monster.

DIVINE: Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1400.

This card is extremely overpowered.

I bolded everything I fixed...

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card cannot be chosen as an attack target. Your opponent can send the top 10 cards on his/her Deck to the Graveyard to destroy this card. When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 card with "Star" in its name. to special summon a monster with four or more stars you must discard the needed card(s) that equil the level of the card you are summoning. you can only use this abbility once per turn. if the field is full, this monster gsins 900/ATK and DEF each time it activates this Effect.

This card is extremely overpowered

I don't even get what the underlined means O.o

No offense, but these cards are kinda bad...

4/10[/align]

Right,

Rainbow Star Dragon

i) The effect won't work most of the time. For example, "Pandemonium" doesn't specify any Types or Attributes. Also, "Umi" mentions 6 different Types, not one, so the effect could become confusing.

ii) Perhaps a better effect (that wouldn't be so unreliable) would be:

"When a Field Spell Card is activated, draw cards from your Deck until you draw a Monster Card. This card's Attribute is treated as the drawn monster's Attribute. During your End Phase, shuffle all cards drawn by this card's effect into your Deck."

Nova Dragon

i) Wahoo, it can attack twice, but it has no ATK/DEF, so it will have no effect.

ii) I'd change it to a FIRE monster

iii) Change ATK/DEF to ?/?

iv) Effect:

"This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards on your opponent's side of the field x 750. When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, this card can attack twice during your Battle Phase on the turn it was summoned. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, Special Summon 1 "Star" Monster from your hand or Deck in Attack Position."

Still not brilliant

3/10

Archived