Cards

Wolfbat Master

93633q.jpg

93633e.jpg

93633.jpg

123456789svj.jpg

[spoiler=Chaos Queen's Effect]1 Tuner - 1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Once per turn, remove one LIGHT and one DARK monster from your graveyard to destroy one card on your opponents side of the field.When this card is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's life points

...not brilliant.

Darkness Queen

i) Incredibly underpowered! (And not really Lv.12 material)

ii) Change to Lv.9 and expand the effect.

iii) OCG fix: As long as there is a face-up DARK monster on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Aquaic Dragon

i) Do you mean Aquatic Dragon?

ii) Overused pic

iii) Quite dull effect

iv) OCG fix: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters

This card's Type is treated as Aqua-Type, in addition to its regular Type.

Natilda

i) Could change name to 'Matilda'

ii) Add a detrimental side to the effect.

iii) OCG fix: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● During each of your Main Phases, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Chaos Queen

...WTF?!

4/10 (Work on these)

@Max Darkness: Wolfbat Master's just trying to do a Dark Synchro. Give the person some slack. Although it isn't realistic.

But he's called it a 'Chaos Synchro'; and I thought the summoning conditions for a Dark Synchro read:

"1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster. In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card."

Plus it doesn't look like one...

Originally Darkness Queen was OPed

How?! It's Lv.12 but has the ATK/DEF of Blue-Eyes. Also' date=' the effect doesn't power it up enough to be a Lv.12.

Aquaic Dragon was suppose to be Aquaic not Aquatic

That was a suggestion

Natilda not Matlda was first Gemini

That was also a suggestion. Also' date=' go to the YuGiOh Wikia to learn how to properly word Geminis.

Chaos Queen was a new creature thing I created by actually taking my handdrawn pic that was inverted, then saved the card, and inverted it

So, it isn't realistic and doesn't belong in this thread... For info on Dark Synchros, see above or go to the YuGiOh Wikia.

Archived