My New Buster Blader Cards

SetoSlyver

I highly doubt a card that solely makes the monsters in graveyards Dragon-type monsters would be Ultra-Rare. :p ... also, you might consider having Orvius' name count as "Buster Blader" while in play - it would also make that Sword's effect a lot neater, as well as allowing you to, say, Emblem of Dragon Destroyer for it.

Overall, nice idea. I have a friend who frequently plays a Dark Paladin deck for kicks, and it's really obvious that the Buster Blader support is nowhere near as strong as that of the Dark Magician.

8/10. Nice concept.

Actually a card that turns monsters in graves into dragons would most likely be ultra rare if not super BECAUSE of Buster Blader's effect.With 6 Dragons in your opponent's Graveyard thats 3000 more ATK for him for a grand total of 5600 which is very hard to beat.

And 10k isnt overpowered when i can make Maha Vailo with 5 equip cards pass 15k.

o and thanks for the comments ppl

Kio i wasnt going for some overly original idea.I was expanding on my favorite card because they never make support for it even though buster blader is one of the most bad ass cards in the game.originality wasnt supposed to matter.

ok buster blader with the 2 spell cards is to overpowered.

It could go over 10k...

But overall 8/10

Sure,ya it can get over 10k.How is that any different than a combo of Chimeratech Overdragon+Future Fusion+Overload Fusion?I played against that before and it got to 20k.So no not really.

Archived