[Koramore's Code Geass Operation][7]~Guren Added~

koramore

[align=center]Hey everyone I'm starting a whole new set from the badass Anime Code Geass. I've been watching the series and it inspired me to make this set as you may know I shut down my Pop Culture Collection to start this set. I hope you like it and it becomes successful.

For you viewers who does not know what Code Geass check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass or this out: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Rate, comment, and tell me of errors. Thank You for reading. - Koramore:)[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN000[/size]]153876bzb.jpg

Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card to take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent control until the end of this turn. You can return 1 monster you control to it's original owner's hand (excluding this card) to randomly select 1 card in both players' hands and discard it. If both cards discarded by this card's effect are Effect Monsters, you can pay 500 Life Points to return this card to the bottom of your Deck and Special Summon 1 "Knightmare Frame" monster from your hand.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN001[/size]]153876j.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 "Lelouch Lamperouge" monster you control to your hand. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard to negate the attack and immediately end the Battle Phase. Once per turn during your Draw Phase, you can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Knightmare Frame" monster from your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase. If you control 2 or more face-up "Knightmare Frame" monsters, return this card to the bottom of your Deck.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN002[/size]]153876meo.jpg

During your Main Phase 2, you can discard 1 card to reveal 1 card in your opponent's hand. If the card revealed by this card's effect is a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent cannot Set it face-down until the end of his/her next turn. If the card revealed by this card's effect is a monster, Special Summon it to the field in face-up Defense Position. All monsters that are Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot select a "Knights of the Round" monster as an attack target.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN003[/size]]lancelotcard2.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except by Releasing 1 "Suzaku Kururugi" monster you control. All Battle Damage your opponent receives from this card is halved. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card. Depending on what card you drew apply the following effect:

● Spell Card: This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

● Trap Card: Inflict damage to both players equal to the amount of cards on the field x 100.

● Monster Card: Switch the original ATK & DEF of this card.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN004[/size]]153876fyz.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except if you control a face-up "Lelouch Lamperouge" monster or a face-up "Zero" monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Caculation is applied normally). You can send this card to the Graveyard to have 1 monster you control gain the effect of 1 monster in your Graveyard until the end of this turn. During your Draw Phase if this card is in your Graveyard, you can discard 1 card to return it to the top of your Deck instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase. If this card is drawn from your Deck by a card effect, increase your Life Points by 600.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN005[/size]]153876f.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand to the field in face-down Defense Position. As long as there is a face-down Defense Position monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. During your Battle Phase if you control a face-up "Zero" monster, this card can attack your opponent directly.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=[size=x-small]EN006[/size]]gurenmk2cardv2.png

Kallen Stadtfeld + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

All monsters with a Radiation Wave Counter on it cannot change it's Battle Position and decrease the ATK for each monster with a Radiation Wave Counter equal to the amount of Radiation Wave Counters on the field x 100. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. If the monster destroyed by this card's effect has a DEF lower than this card's ATK, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Your opponent cannot Set face-down monsters until the end of his/her next turn.

● Increase this card's ATK by 150.

● Place 1 Radiation Wave Counter on 1 monster on the field (max.4).

[/align]

[align=center]WOW! AWESOME!

Effect is nice, OCG is incredibly good, pic is great,

my rating will be awesome,

9.5/10 :D

EDIT:

Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card to take controls of 1 face-up monster your opponent control until the end of this turn. You can return 1 monster you control to it's original owner's hand (excluding this card) to randomly select 1 card in both players' hands and discard it. If both cards discarded by this card's effect are Effect Monsters, you can pay 500 Life Points to return this card to the bottom of your Deck and Special Summon 1 "Knightmare Frame" monster from your hand.

It's the only error I could find.[/align]

Archived