Final Fanatsy XI Deck <In Progress>

DarkWyl

Okay these are some new cards I've been working on. Tell me what you guys think and the official thing. These pictures don't belong to me, I don't in anyway own Final Fantasy XI. I just made sure to put the makers of Square Enix and FF-XI. This is my 2nd time doing this. So truly I'm not a master grammar. So please feel free to add in input to help it along thank you :)

316069.jpg316069.jpg316069d.jpg

I will look at them when you don't make any more attachments. After you make a card' date=' click on it, copy the code that appears under it, and then paste that into your thread. When you do that, I will rate your cards.

[/quote']

Ah sorry, I didn't want to take up space and all With all the cards.

I will look at them when you don't make any more attachments. After you make a card' date=' click on it, copy the code that appears under it, and then paste that into your thread. When you do that, I will rate your cards.

[/quote']

Ah sorry, I didn't want to take up space and all With all the cards.

I don't care, do what I said and I will rate your cards.

Bard's defense is way too high. If it's a level four monster it should have no more than 1800 DEF points.

Dragon Dwelling in the cave has 1300 Attack Points and 2000 Defense So I don't see Bard is just 50 points lower. You would have to leave the Bard in Attack Position to gain life points. The Defense is only just defense but effect would be useless

Archived